Live - Wednesday football

Oh Marc Albrighton, I love you but that miss was pants. With Gabby back our pace on the break is astounding, with Young, Gabby, Albrighton, Bannan all quick and Downing no slouch either. Stevie Ireland on. Still not a fan of his neckbeard...

You're not asking me but I completely agree. He looks quality and never appears to be out of his depth.

He got man of the match against Arsenal and so far, he has been nothing short of a miracle. His bursts of pace from the middle are amazing!

Got to be careful tonight though. He does have a tendency to be a little reckless.

Agreed. All the more remarkable considering he didn't make Twente's first team last year. He's a gem of a player.

Great result for Hearts. Big fan of Jim Jefferies.

Roberts scores, Newcastle 1-2 Blackburn. Desperately bad luck.

I mean it is not so embarassing to be beaten away to Hearts (no disrespect intended). But to be beaten 3-0 at home to Hibs is really bad. This'll be the first time that both Old Firm teams have lost a game at the same time!

NO NO NO! DJ Campbell scores off a massive deflection. 2-2.

COLLINS HEADER! YESSS! I LOVE YOU GINGER NINJAAAAA!

3-2 to the Villa!

Last edited:
I hate when Scottish people get interviewed, we sound terrible on tv, specially Ian Black an Davey Templeton. :S

I hate when Scottish people get interviewed, we sound terrible on tv, specially Ian Black an Davey Templeton. :S
believe me you dont sound as bad as irish people

I feel like crying every time Steve Staunton is on SS or if Steven Hunt or Ireland get interviewed they where the weirdest clothes and have the worst accents imaginable. Plus one of them drive a Jeep with Pink alloys FFS :S

JJ, the man is a legend. :wub:

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Is MOTD on tonight?

SPL Round - Up - Full Time in all Games

Hearts 2-0 Celtic
Rangers 0-3 Hibs
Kilmarnock 3-0 Hamilton
Motherwell 4-0 St. Johnston
Dundee Utd. 1-2 St. Mirren

>>Hearts 2-0 Celtic<<
Rangers 0-3 Hibs
Kilmarnock 3-0 Hamilton
Motherwell 4-0 St. Johnston
Dundee Utd. 1-2 St. Mirren

Fixed. :p

OH AND BECKFORD SCORES! How on Earth! 1-1 Everton! 4th minute of extra time!

Last edited: