Lord Alex, Sounds Catchy doesnt it?

Erm... Why isn't Mourinho a Lord ? Why isn't Kenny a Lord? Give me a break, football is entertainment, in my opinion footballers get paid tooooo much, and now a MANAGER can be called a LORD? This is why the world is a ******* disgrace... When people give more attention to what a FOOTBALL MANAGER have achieved in his carreer thn to a man that works every single day to give food to his family, you know that something IS wrong.

Okay Calm down...

Jose isn't british, so i dont think he can sit in the house of lords.. In the same way, he cant be knighted by our queen....

Ferguson would be picked because, like it or not, he is the most successful and the most iconic manager alive at this current time.

Erm... Why isn't Mourinho a Lord ? Why isn't Kenny a Lord? Give me a break, football is entertainment, in my opinion footballers get paid tooooo much, and now a MANAGER can be called a LORD? This is why the world is a ******* disgrace... When people give more attention to what a FOOTBALL MANAGER have achieved in his carreer thn to a man that works every single day to give food to his family, you know that something IS wrong.
i couldn't agree more could agree with matt and dalglish being knighted because they've brought clubs back from disasters wouldn't mind dalglish being a sir
he has served the communityof liverpool, albeit a **** community

Last edited:
Erm... Why isn't Kenny a Lord? Give me a break, football is entertainment, in my opinion footballers get paid tooooo much, and now a MANAGER can be called a LORD? This is why the world is a ******* disgrace... When people give more attention to what a FOOTBALL MANAGER have achieved in his carreer thn to a man that works every single day to give food to his family, you know that something IS wrong.

Woah!, calm down. Seems someone is a bit touchy today.

Wait, a guy called Lord because of football? Oh my god , this world has no future.

John Prescott has been made it into the House of Lords. The future of the world vanished some time ago. :(

About Jose you're right, epic fail from my side and corrected it before you quoted... Even if he was the best manager of all time (wich some think it is) , you can't give more attention to a guy that actually trains a football team thn people that sacrifice their lifes into helping their familys and society.

About Jose you're right, epic fail from my side and corrected it before you quoted... Even if he was the best manager of all time (wich some think it is) , you can't give more attention to a guy that actually trains a football team thn people that sacrifice their lifes into helping their familys and society.

We'd need a bigger House of Lords if put every family man in there.

in my opinion you shoudn't be made a lord just because you won trophies as a football manager.

So, by that resignation, no one deserves to be a lord.

It's for expertise in a specific area, Sir Alex knows football inside and out.

If you're not intelligent enough to understand what i said, i am sorry.

If you're not intelligent enough to understand that it was satire, or fail to understand why having the most successful man in an industry that is worth billions is beneficial to the House of Lords, I am sorry.

Neil warnock for sir/lord/bishop/king.

What a ******* joke. Firstly, what has he done to warrant being a 'Sir', let alone a 'Lord'?!

Kenny Dalglish isn't a sir, yet Whiskychops is? Why? Just because of football? Because Dalglish has had a much bigger impact on the lives of others and seems much more deserving of one. Not just because of 'services to football'.

Joke.

Tbph.

Bruce Forsyth > all

Neil-Warnock-Q.P.R-footba-003.jpg

You were saying?

What a ******* joke. Firstly, what has he done to warrant being a 'Sir', let alone a 'Lord'?!

Kenny Dalglish isn't a sir, yet Whiskychops is? Why? Just because of football? Because Dalglish has had a much bigger impact on the lives of others and seems much more deserving of one. Not just because of 'services to football'.

Joke.

I expected some lame joke about the title being about you, so for restraining from it I applaud you ;)

Joke.
i think dalglish should be a sir after what he did post hilsborough, but you can't debate 'whiskychops' deserves to be one. he was the first manager to win the treble with an english club, and he does alot of work in the community its just the media are the ones who decide what to publish.