Man City in emergency keeper plea

Gunnar Nielseon is the Sub keeper at Man City Hes capped at International Level and i do not see what all the moening is about ****** foreigners

They still got a keeper, 'The first Faro Islander to play in the premiership'. So they can still play with their one keeper. If they lose 4th place. They lost 4th place. Should of been more prepared and kept Joe Hart!

I thought City had Stuart Taylor, the ex Villa keeper :S

They should just deal with it really.

Gunnar Nielseon is the Sub keeper at Man City Hes capped at International Level and i do not see what all the moening is about ****** foreigners

Yes but to be fair, He's the Faroe Islands Number 2 LMAO XD

Stuart Taylor is injured thats why they are looking for a senior keeper.

I dont think it was totally their choice on Joe Hart, he wants to play football and was basically told he wouldn't get a game with Shay being there, so Mark Hughes loaned him out.

and thank god he did :)

One time we had 4 keepers out and we had to get a keeper on an emergency loan, think it was Sander Westerveld. Wright, Martyn and Turner were injured and Ruddy was suspended. That was only time I've seen it.

I really hope that we offer them a deal.

We send Joey Hart back for the last two games, as it doesn't really matter to us anymore.

But request his services for next season, by sending him back for good will ;)

"England's number 1, England's, England's Number 1"

agree with you there (H)

City shouldn't be complaining.Yes,they are challenging for fourth and have two of their main goalkeepers out of action,but,really almost every club in the Premier League have gone through the same thing.Manchester United,Arsenal,Chelsea (dunno about Liverpool) and now it's their turn.

Hope the FA turn it down because it wouldn't be fair.They have strong defence already and I'm sure Nielsen will do alright on his own with Toure and what-their-faces-are making the back four.They'll get through their games and,really,even if they don't,they'll have Hart back next season anyway,should he not turn his back on the City faithful.

Richest club in the world should be able to deal with this, Birmingham have them by the nuts.

Man City Goalkeepers Avaliable for Next Match​

Gunnar Nielsen
David González Giraldo
Filip Mental
Nathan Dean
Eirik Johansen
James Wood

Man City have 6 keepers avaliable for the next match

Stop wasting the FA's time

^^ VERY well put lol.

We really do don't we!

Thats Joe coming back to St Andrews next year then :p XD

To be fair though have you heard of any of them apart from Nielsen?

Filip Mentel nice name :p Rhys Taylor? What about him hes not even on the list and why should I know about him hes a keeper for Chelsea?

Filip Mentel nice name :p Rhys Taylor? What about him hes not even on the list and why should I know about him hes a keeper for Chelsea?

he plays for us on our bench so I don't see what's wrong with them City having kids on the bench

23 is still a kid for a keeper! And it was just a short way of saying he is young and inexperienced!

Oh boo ******* hoo.

Everyone gets injuries, look at Portsmouth lately, deal with it. If you're so desperate do what Spartak Moscow did to us with Quincy and offered us £200k to end his loan, not hard.

Lol, this had made my day :p

I can't see the FA allowing this, but why don't they just offer Birmingham a few million to get Joe Hart back it's not like they need him :S

Guys, Its not City's fault that we are allowed to sign a player.

Its the rules.

Who cares if your team had injuries and weren't allowed to do the same. We are only following the rules If we do bring a keeper in, in my opinion it will be Asenjo, who is being kept out by De Gea if i'm not mistaken.

We don't want the money! lol

We want a loan contract agreement for next season, like iv mentioned a few times already XD

forget the money, with have Carson Yeung who has enough money for us ;)

Come on Big Eck, propose this bribing offer and get Joe back next year :) (crosses fingers)