Man City in emergency keeper plea

he has twice as amny international caps as joe hart and hes already played 5 games this season. the emergency keeper rule is to help lower league teams who may only have 2 or 3 keepers including youth guys, i think if you have no fit goalkeepers over 18 then you should be allowed a loan guy

i wud let man city have back just 4 the villa scum game as long as the manx won

Not gunnar nielson, games too important

Gunnar Nielseon is the Sub keeper at Man City Hes capped at International Level and i do not see what all the moening is about ****** foreigners

worried hes the international keeper for the faroe isles and Nielsen made his international debut for the Faroe Islands after starting in a 2–1 win over Iceland on 22 March 2009. Thats poo 1 appearance at 23.

We need a good experienced keeper who can speak english, If we cant get Joe Hart back then it will have to be like a Premiership number.2 Bring Weaver back to be a hero from Burnley, or go to a Newcastle or WBA and give them some money to loan there KP because their already promoted.

The Premier League is expected to give Manchester City permission to bring in an emergency goalkeeper until the end of the season.

Thats a f***ing disgrace.
The transfer windows rules were not ripped up when United had a crisis with defenders.

Apparently they're going for either Marton Fulop or Artur Boruc, according to the Mirror (reliable source).

remember when Everton were allowed an emergency Goal keeper loan, we got Sander Westerveld, I think it was when Nigel Martyn, Richard Wright, and Ian Turner were all injured.

Bollocks, what's the point in rules if if you ask kindly enough they can be changed?! For the sake of two matches, they spent enough to make sure their back 4 is good, so why not play with Nielsen or whatever

Bollocks, what's the point in rules if if you ask kindly enough they can be changed?

Exactly.
Whats next??
"Our strikers are all *****, so if it's no trouble, can we buy some new ones??"