Man City in emergency keeper plea

Guys, Its not City's fault that we are allowed to sign a player.

Its the rules.

Who cares if your team had injuries and weren't allowed to do the same. We are only following the rules If we do bring a keeper in, in my opinion it will be Asenjo, who is being kept out by De Gea if i'm not mistaken.
oO) But it is city's fault that they are whining about this when every other club who has had injuries have just got on with it.:p It's not even like it's massive crisis, you have two keepers out.:p

Other managers and fans ****** care if this were to happen. It would be an unfair advantage if you were the only team allowed to ease your injury worries by loaning people in.

I'm sure the fa will do the right thing and tell city to deal with it.

Guys, Its not City's fault that we are allowed to sign a player.

Its the rules.

Who cares if your team had injuries and weren't allowed to do the same. We are only following the rules If we do bring a keeper in, in my opinion it will be Asenjo, who is being kept out by De Gea if i'm not mistaken.
Anyone with a brain knows it isn't their fault, but they are the ones asking for a rule to be lifted for themselves when nobody else is allowed. The only sort of thing like this is Portsmouth being able to sell but we are in administration, and you have a few injuries, there is a huge difference.

I don't really see what your getting at saying 'who cares if your team had injuries and weren't allowed to do the same', I'm pretty sure you'd be annoyed if another team, for example Tottenham, were allowed to buy another player outside of the window because of a few injuries, so please take off your sky blue tinted glasses and stop being a hypocrite.

We don't want the money! lol

We want a loan contract agreement for next season, like iv mentioned a few times already XD

forget the money, with have Carson Yeung who has enough money for us ;)

Come on Big Eck, propose this bribing offer and get Joe back next year :) (crosses fingers)

I don't intend to be rude but, since when are you deciding what Birmingham want? :S

And does Hart even want to return to Birmingham next year?

I don't intend to be rude but, since when are you deciding what Birmingham want? :S
I think he was just joking and saying what he wanted to happen as a fan.

I think Mancini is forgetting that several clubs including Everton, Portsmouth and Manchester United at one point have had some of their key players injured, tough up Roberto, if you don't like it don't manage a football team!

Look at it this way:

City not enough strength in GK - request to sign a goalie...

Liverpool not enough strength in attack while Torres is injured - If that's the case can we request to the EPL to loan David Villa for the last 3 games of the season?

Stupid ******* Mancs, it's your own fault - Deal with it!

And does Hart even want to return to Birmingham next year?

Joe Hart loves the club, loves the fans!
Away at stoke this year at villa yesterday he showed passion towards the fans that cant be made up!
He has took Blues into his heart that is for sure!

He wants first team football, which is why he went on loan, not to sit on the bench for the entire season.
When clearly he is way to good to be doing so, getting into the Premierleague team of the year.

Man city wont sell him to one of their rivals in the top 6, because he is too good to let go to another team, for it to potentially back fire in the face.
If they guarantee him a lot of football next year they may be able to keep him happy.
Otherwise i think he will loan him out again.

Joe Hart has loved the regular football this season and has thrived under it, why wouldn't he want to come back?
He has stated in club interviews that he would more than welcome the chance to come back here if its possible, but he is leaving the decision until Man City talk to him this summer.

Look at it this way:

City not enough strength in GK - request to sign a goalie...

Liverpool not enough strength in attack while Torres is injured - If that's the case can we request to the EPL to loan David Villa for the last 3 games of the season?

Stupid ******* Mancs, it's your own fault - Deal with it!

well put m8

Seems like everyone is critising us over this, when you should be critising the FA for the decision.

We aren't breaking any rules so everyone stop having a go at City over the issue?

And Max, I'm not sure what your reference to me being a hypocrit was, I wouldn't have a go at any team If they needed a keeper due to the lack of keeps in the sqaud. I think the details are still pretty unclear, but I'm sure we actually need someone.

Seems like everyone is critising us over this, when you should be critising the FA for the decision.

We aren't breaking any rules so everyone stop having a go at City over the issue?

And Max, I'm not sure what your reference to me being a hypocrit was, I wouldn't have a go at any team If they needed a keeper due to the lack of keeps in the sqaud. I think the details are still pretty unclear, but I'm sure we actually need someone.

All of your keepers are unavailable?

If so, pay Birmingham some money to end Hart's loan.

The FA haven't made a decision. The only thing that has happened is that city have appealed to ask if they could loan in a goalkeeper which is a pretty stupid thing to do seeing as every other club has had to deal with there injury crises and what city have hardly classifies as a crisis. Two of your keepers are injured, big ******* deal.oO)

well they've been given dispensation for it now anyway, so we'll see who they sign

If I was a Man City goalie I would be handing in my transfer request now...

if they don't plan on playing Gunnar Nielsen, they should never have offered him a contract. tough **** i say.

This is hard to understand - a team that's got all the money in the world, asking permission to get a keeper for two whole games? If this was Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea etc this would never happen. ****** get on with it, if you don't get fourth it's tough ****.

no longer asking, they have got permission now

This is hard to understand - a team that's got all the money in the world, asking permission to get a keeper for two whole games? If this was Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea etc this would never happen. ****** get on with it, if you don't get fourth it's tough ****.

i agree with you there cuase remember back in 2006/2007 season chelsea had both cech and cudicini out for almost the whole season but didnt complain like this they just got on with it and risked playing hilario who had never played for chelsea before

Arsenal had our two goalies out for a few games. We had to play Mannone against Fulham. And he did do well (H)

Arsenal had our two goalies out for a few games. We had to play Mannone against Fulham. And he did do well (H)
Mannone is better than Flapianski and Almunia in my opinion. Did exceptionally well when called up