Man Utd 4-3 Man City

today. 10 past 12. i'm in college now so i had no more lessons and just came back home.<)

Ah ok. Thought you were home a bit early for school.

i love MOTD, and tht kid who officially loves me,

for frankies question, i come on here to have discussions with people, i was tired yestardy only got like 2-3hours sleep saturdays, so i am sorry if i got too offensive to anyone or ****** anyone off

I were there you may have seen my fist after fletchers second goal. what a day!

Are all you guys still arguing lol :p the game is over no 1 can change what happend man utd won the game well done man utd

read throught the thread mate. no one is even close to arguing right now.

haha im not a kid mate, i just think your comments were hilarious tbh

only at old trafford!!! 6mins what joke nothing else to add!

i think between us, MOTD and anyone else with any sense have established tht UTD didnt cheat and tht the time should of been added on, now change the record

only at old trafford!!! 6mins what joke nothing else to add!

I wouldn't really say this if I were you. Not sure where the initial 4 minutes come from but they did simple addition on MOTD that showed if the initial 4 minutes was justified then the 2 added on was too.

and also last season.
out of the top four united were 4th in the average amount of injury time given at the home gorunds .

me and earlzi, seem to be the only ones with any sense

either that or u were talking about in bed last night! lol

lads if any off you know nythin bout pcs, take a look at the "guys im begging you help me thred pleqeseeee

Just Ignore them scott man utd dont cheat ( this is coming from a liverpool fan )

they might be lucky but that is what clubs need to be as good as man utd

no united didnt cheat buh the ref shuld definetly have blown up and if this was at any other stadium the ref would've done. POOR EFFORT MR REFEREE, what are the odds on united winning the title by a point then

seriously this BallSh*t is getting tiring, watch match of the day, look at everyones post from about page 3 1/2 onwards, accepts tht utd didnt cheat, and the ref was right adding on time.