Manchester City - It's All Lies

This story is everything a Man city hater wants. Left right and center. Love it mate! Great progressing of story and like how you keep the balance! Good luck!

This would make my day if it was real great op keep up the good work hate man city so would love this to happen to them :)

Good idea for a story actually, shame about the highly stupid comments from anti-city people. Mildly interested (and other peoples stories bore me tbh), good work

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 27th June, 2011

Noel Gallagher Is Now The Owner Of Manchester City Football Club

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

noelgallaghermanchestercity.png

Noel Gallagher has successfully become the new owner at Manchester City Football Club.

Today could be the day of a new era for Manchester City. They now have a new owner in Noel Gallagher who is extremely excited to attempt a climb back into the Premier League.

Noel Gallagher will bring in 5 new directors into the club to help with finances until the big players have been sold. We have no idea who the new directors are.

We caught up with Noel Gallagher to find out why he's gone from a music artist to the owner of Manchester City Football Club.

"Everyone in Manchester knows that I've been a fan for many, many years and i love the club. It's going to be a stressful pre-season and a lot of things will change but this is only for the club to be financially stable and push back into the Premier League"

"I will be announcing the new directors later this week who will be helping with everything around the club, they are all Manchester City fans with a wealth of experience in the business side of the world. I'm a music artist, i have many things to learn and it wont be easy and this is why I've bought in the directors"

"Many fans will think I'm just a **** head who played in Oasis, what do i know? Give me time. I could potentially save the future of Manchester City Football Club"

That's a exclusive interview with Noel Gallagher moments after he was appointed Manchester City chairman.

cant wait for a twist in this story like a manager who takes them back to the champions league on only free transfers or something?

Na he'll make insane amounts of money selling all the good players and the ones that they keep will rape the championship! I wanna see this I do, just read it, good read mate,keep it up!

I'm just making it up as i go along!

The club aren't in debt so i can buy players with the money i get from the transfers. I need to spend carefully though! The chairman isn't set to Foreground and the rep has been taking down 1,000 so it's now on 7,000 rep. It's still going to be a massive challenge to get back into the Champions League and back to what they was.

I'm just making it up as i go along!

The club aren't in debt so i can buy players with the money i get from the transfers. I need to spend carefully though! The chairman isn't set to Foreground and the rep has been taking down 1,000 so it's now on 7,000 rep. It's still going to be a massive challenge to get back into the Champions League and back to what they was.

are you playing as manager then or just a story?

I will be playing as the manager, obviously as a Man City former star as the manager but that's yet to be announced who it is!

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wednesday 28th June, 2011

Noel Gallagher Brings In 5 New Directors

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

man-city.jpg

Noel Gallagher today appointed a Managing Director along with 4 Directors.

Noel Gallagher was negotiating deals all day. He's signed on 5 new additions to the board. Noel Told BBC Sport "I don't want to bring anybody in who can hurt the club financially just like the previous owners did, therefore all of my new board members are all fans of Manchester City and have been for years, i have faith in all of them"

BBC Sport has exclusively made a list of the new board members which will help the City fans know who's coming into the club.

Managing Director - David Bernstein
DB.png

David Bernstein is a British business executive who was the former chairman of French Connection. Bernstein has also been involved in the footballing world and was the chairman of Manchester City Football Club from 1998 to 2003, a period of revival and stability in the club's 130 year history and is generally held in high regard by Manchester City supporters for helping to pull the club out of its nadir.

Bernstein has been the FA chairman since January 2011 and was selected as Lord Triesman replacement by the FA Council in December 2010. He has since revealed his main priorities as chairman were reducing dissent and increasing respect in English football.

Director - Michael O'Leary
michael-oleary-404_746803c.png

Michael Kevin O'Leary is an Irish businessman and the Chief Executive Officer of the Irish airline Ryanair. He is one of Ireland's wealthiest businessmen.

Director - Ivan Gazidis
gun__1238145616_gazidis27032009.png

Ivan Gazidis is a sports business executive, and was the chief executive of English Premier League club Arsenal FC. He is best known for his previous exploits as deputy commissioner of the US's top football division, Major League Soccer.

In 1994 he joined the founding management team of Major League Soccer, becoming in 2001 its deputy commissioner. He oversaw MLS's key strategic and business decisions and its marketing arm, Soccer United Marketing, of which he was president. He also helped promote the Mexican Football Federation and the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Director - Nancy Dell'Olio
NancyDellOlio.png

Nancy Dell'Olio, is an Italian-American property lawyer who first came to public notice as the girlfriend of Sven-Göran Eriksson, then manager of the England national football team.

Director - Howard Davies
H_Davies_LSE094.png

Sir Howard Davies is a British economist. Davies served as Director of the London School of Economics and Political Science from 2003 to May 2011, having decided to resign from the position on 3 March 2011 following concern over the institution's decision to accept funding from a foundation controlled by the Libyan leader's son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, and over the LSE Libya Links. He has previously served as the first chairman of the Financial Services Authority.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Thursday 29th June, 2011

Paul Dickov and Keith Curle Spotted Leaving City Of Manchester Stadium

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

C_71_article_1312973_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
3471637png.jpg

Paul Dickov and Keithe Curle reportedly seen leaving the City Of Manchester Stadium

Email's and Text messages are flooding the BBC Sport with reports that Paul Dickov and Keith Curle have been spotted leaving the stadium today and they're the only managers to have been seen in the last few days.

We all know Paul Dickov, he made 178 appearance's for Man City scoring 35 goals over the two spells at the club. He's only managed one team since his retirement which is Oldham Athletic.

Keith Curle also made around 172 appearance's for Man City as a Defender scoring 11 goals. He's managed Mansfield Town, Chester City and Torquay United.

Micheal O'Leary?

I expect City going the wrong way and charging for toilets. :p

Just a few suggestions:

• Make the font size of the titles a little smaller.
  • Make the paragraphs larger.
  • Post more info in the updates. You could easily fit 2-3 of your updates into one larger update.
  • Rather than posting the 2 bbc title headers reduce this to one.
  • Cut down on the amount of images slightly
  • Font change to Tahoma or Trebuchet

Overall not bad and once you put the work in this could be a good story.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Friday 30th June, 2011

Manchester City Unveil Manager and Assistant Manager

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-5.jpg
C_71_article_1312973_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Shaun Goater unveiled as Manchester City's new manager while Paul Dickov gets assistant Role.

Big news today as Man City former player Shaun Goater has been unveiled as the new manager of Manchester City. This comes as shock to many people as they thought Keith Curle was being appointed as manager but owner Noel Gallagher has made a u turn to give Shaun Goater a chance.

Between 1998 to 2003 Shaun Goater made 184 appearances for Manchester City scoring 101 goals.

Shaun Goater spoke to us today after he was appointed manager. "I'm very excited to work with the board and get Manchester City back to where they belong in the Premier League. This is my first job in management and I'm eager to get started. I will looking forward to working with Paul throughout my time here at Manchester City"

Paul Dickovs also been named as the Assistant Manager at Manchester City in which he will assist Shaun throughout his time here. We also had a chat with Paul after he was appointed Assistant. "Noel contacted me a few days ago to see if i wanted the manager or assistants job here at City, I couldn't turn it down after what's happened in this last month. City is in my heart and to see the fans like this, something has to be done"

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Monday 4th July, 2011

Manchester City Terminate All Affiliations

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-1-7.png

Eight feeder clubs terminated as Man City ease financial structure

Today Manchester City terminated eight feeder clubs in order to regain financial structure. This can also be seen to start a fresh era at Manchester City.

The feeder clubs terminated are; Radcliffe Boro, Swindon, Oldham, Hyde, Stromsgodset, Al-Jazeera, Espanyol and Bury.

This would make my day if it was real great op keep up the good work hate man city so would love this to happen to them :)

As much as i hate money being pumped into football i would hate this to happen since It would tear tge economy apart.

Thanks for all the good feedback lads.

Pre-season starts shortly!!

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wedneday 6th July, 2011

Gareth Barry First To Leave City

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Gareth-Barry-006.jpg

Gareth Barry joins Sunderland.

Today Gareth Barry was the first player to pack up and go, Barry has joined Sunderland for a estimated £2m