Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some on the signings he's made have definitely not helped the situation, making wild punts and players like Bebe?

Who nobody had never heard off.
mate the 7 million is nothing, and the fcat he is unknown is largely. im not gonna get into it because its not to do with the game, but sufficed to say united debt problems are 100% NOT to do with overspending, it was leveraged onto the club by the owners.

Again Arsenal struggle to break down a team that sits deep in two banks of four, and defends narrow. It's starting to become a theme for them, they end up just playing the whole game in front of the opposition on the edge of the box.

it was a chelsea fan who brought it up anyway, and i wouldn't say their finance is better when wenger struggles to buy players whereas man utd still have the ability to do so

I'm pretty sure Arsenal could go out there and get a player if they wanted to, it's just whether Wenger wants to, not many players suite the football he wants to play.

United can go out and buy etc etc, but there's no hiding from the debt they're in.

it was a chelsea fan who brought it up anyway, and i wouldn't say their finance is better when wenger struggles to buy players whereas man utd still have the ability to do so

In which sense does Arsenal struggle to buy players? they just dont buy 2 many top-class players thats all, they prefer to buy them young and bleed them in the team

Oh yes 1-0 to United, what a game of miss passes poor control but yet we still win, not sure what that says about Arsenal

the fans are fickle you do well and hes the greatest manager in the leaugue you lose and you want to send him packing make your mind up

you cant win every game

mate the 7 million is nothing, and the fcat he is unknown is largely. im not gonna get into it because its not to do with the game, but sufficed to say united debt problems are 100% NOT to do with overspending, it was leveraged onto the club by the owners.

Of course some of it is to do with over-spending? You think it's all came from the owners?

Sometimes you make sense!!

Pipe down with the wenger out talk, it happens after every loss.

He's the greatest manager we've had, no1 else could do half the job he does.

It's harder to win leagues now, with Chelsea and co. having unlimited money.

Keep the faith, it's far from over.

Oh yes 1-0 to United, what a game of miss passes poor control but yet we still win, not sure what that says about Arsenal

Sorry but Arsenal had a game of poor control and missed passes, as did Man utd. What it says about Arsenal is nothing we both had a bad game. If Arsenal played to the usual standard and lost , then your comment would be valid but both teams were poor. difference is you scored we didnt.

I agree that recently Arsenal have come on a lot, and that's without a fully fit Fabregas & VP. But, the only thing that worries me is that Chelsea have not hit their form yet, and eventually will do, and even though United are top, still aren't playing to their potential.

And you think Arsenal are playing to their full potential?

When Arsenal play to their full potential they have the ability to beat any of the top 4, and that is by playing a tactic which encourages flowing football

I respect Wenger, whereas Managers like Mourinho are only sucessfull cos of their tactical stuborness, Wenger has always played football the way that it has meant to be played despite them having no trphies in the past 5 years, one day Arsenal will benefit from his approach, they have a top quality side and they will only get better

Pipe down with the wenger out talk, it happens after every loss.

He's the greatest manager we've had, no1 else could do half the job he does.

It's harder to win leagues now, with Chelsea and co. having unlimited money.

Keep the faith, it's far from over.

a lot of the people calling for wenger to get the sack are usually fans of clubs who have a manager merry go round, wenger will never get sacked by arsenal due to what he has done for the club. Very far from over but man utd fans have every right to be massively confident as we are top even though we haven't played at our best

Of course some of it is to do with over-spending? You think it's all came from the owners?
yes it did actually, why do you think they are so hated? NO offence if you are saying that you have no idea about united financial status. and here isnt the place to go into it

we were great defensively which will give us a great boost going into the chelsea game

Just reading some of the comments, and yet again it's about money and signing of new players, if you asked me tonight Arsenal had more skill full players, but Utd had more hunger, Arsenal just laid back, granted they fouled us more, but that was just aggression, not hunger!!!

Poll on Arsenal.com for Man of the Match.

1st. Szczesny 62%
2nd = Koscielny, Chamakh 7%

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.