Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently scholes failed a fitness test just a rumour atm though

EDIT - VDS, Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Park, Rooney

subs: Kuszczak, Hernandez, Berbatov, Brown, Smalling, Obertan, Giggs

Last edited:
SSN just confirmed that Szcesny (sp) starts and Fabregas is on the bench!

EDIT - got the team wrong XD confirmed team now in my previous post

Last edited:
Haven't heard any news on United's line up at the moment.

first team we have been unchanged in the league for ages, bit of a suprise that he's gone for 4-4-2 - edit got the team wrong XD confirmed team now in my previous post
im not (assuming the side you put out is confirmed), i actually suggested he would start this way, think DMF and a couple others said the same thing. Watch our left flank, that side will attempt to shut down arsenal/ drag them out of position, while the right flank does the damage.

Man Utd no berbatov. going 4-5-1

Sorry didn't see previous posts about lineups (A)

My friend at United said he saw Scholes as he entered, so doesnt think he'll start.

Scezeny! wow.

4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 depending how far Nani and Park push back looking quite good!

from bbc:

1853: I have to admit I thought we were going to get a good old-fashioned war of words in the build up to this game when Patrice Evra came out with his "Arsenal is just a training centre" jibe at the end of last week, but it didn't quite happen did it? It's a sad state of affairs when the Gunners and United go head to head... and the hot pre-match topic is snoods.

so true..

Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Squillaci, Clichy, Song, Wilshere, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin, Chamakh

Wilshere is playing???????????/

Why is Djourou not starting, has probably been our best CB all season but Squillaci continues to get games over him :S

Huge oppurtunity for Szczesny. Hope he doesn't let the pressure get to him and shows us all what all the fuss is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.