Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to play mobile cms? Then why chose Carrick over Fletcher?
im not sure if you read my post. i would play carrick alongside one of fletcher or anderson, that midfield is still mobile, certainly a lot more mobile than one with scholes in. anyway enough from me till the lien up is announced

this thread is on 5 pages and the game not till tomorrow lol

its united v.s arsenal, to me this game is bigger than united chelsea. we have had some great encounters in the past

I'm really confident we'll get at least a point from this, have a feeling it'll be 2-2.

Should be an amazing game though <3

5 pages and the game aint until tomorrow night haha love it.

its united v.s arsenal, to me this game is bigger than united chelsea. we have had some great encounters in the past

in terms of the Premiership, biggest game of them all to me.

Dont know how this is going to shape-up but I am hoping for an Arsenal win, atleast u can count on them choking up at the end of the season lol so I rather have Man Utd drop the points, hopefully Cesc Fabregas plays and I think Wenger will risk him considering the importance of this game if he is fit, Nasri is in the form of his life so Man Utd will defo have plans for him, I think that Arshavin will prove to be the wildcard, lets keep hoping :)

hopefully we will use this game to send a message to the doubters and how nice would it would be if we go top and still have a game in hand :D

that's what i was about to put lol, and the poll as i posted

was 39 wins for both teams... it really can't be called

Man Utd 3:2 Arsenal

I have a feeling it is going to be an open game, the 1st half may be quite and boring, but the game will explode into a free flowing game, not like the City vs United a few weeks back!

Scorers United:
1) Rooney
2) Nani
3) Vidic for the winner

Scorers Arsenal:

1) Nasri
2) Nasri

I wish a gooner victory, but to be honest I expect a red devil one.

My only hope is good midfield form and Nasri current superb level.
But looking at our defence I'm really scared.

Everyone's looking foward to the game, you watch it be a bore draw..

I hope I get proven wrong.

Hoping for a draw, but I can't see it at all.

Comfortable victory for United is still on the cards for me, with Arsenal having more possession despite playing away from home.

I'm going for a 2-1 United.

Nani - Rooney (peno) and Nasri.

ARSENAL are ready to give a shock call-up to third-choice keeper Wojciech Szczesny at Manchester United tonight.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is ready to throw the Pole, 20, into the firing line for his Premier League debut as No 1 stopper Lukasz Fabianski is struggling with a leg injury.

Wenger's decision will infuriate No 2 keeper Manuel Almunia, who has declared himself fit.

And, to makes matters worse for the Spaniard, who has a niggling elbow injury, Fabianski could still be on the bench ahead of him.

A friend of Almunia said: "He has become very frustrated at Arsenal this season."

Do we believe THE SUN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.