The v4 tactic is too good.I was trying myself to make a tactic with high defensive line that isnt leaky and with 4 at the back and failed every time.After testing this tactic i saw it gives some advantages to user compared to other tactics,it has solid rock defense while still good attacking.User can recycle alot of wasted balls wich come from the high defensive line combined with harass option.Such tactic should be exploited with balls over the defenders and fast wings but surprisingly it doesnt have this weekness and its like AI is in trance and is confused by the asymetrical positioning of players.Only complain that i can make to this tactic is that lone striker doesnt score alot of goals and goals are shared between all players instead.

Last edited:
Why did you update?

The SS role is better imo. I play Bernard there, hes a beast.

I think V1 is the best for scoring lots of goals, mainly from de SS, but it leaks too much goals at the back. However, V3 is the best for me because is the only one I found the right balance between attack and defense, big part of the goals my team scores are shared between Attacking Midfielder and Complete Forward. V4 is nice at the back but wingers don't creat such danger as before. But nice tactics here! :)

I've been using the latest version but changed AM to SS, i still concede a bunch of goals which i'm trying to tweak, anyone got ideas?

Any links to v3 tactic?Or is same like v4 but with AML/AMR instead ML/MR?

Anyone else get loads off ccc with v4? But also other team has lots of them aswell? Playing with Liverpool I just had 6ccc whilst crystal palace had 4? Drew 2-2

Hi! i´m trying this tactics with Real Madrid. Where would you play Cristiano Ronaldo? right winger or striker? he´s performing well in both positions, but i just want to get the best of him. Thanks in advance!

it may just be 1 offs but in my QPR save when at home i have been starting the game with the time wasting tactic and i have scored more goals then with the regular version lol. if your struggling to score at home you might want to try it out

For me v4 looks like best tactic so far that i have tried.Did not tried many tactics but compared with my own tactics this is far the best and it gives big advantages to user.I must congratulate the creator of this tactic and the fact that he shared his amazing tactic with us.
About v4 tactic like i said in a previous post it has solid rock defence even with sloppy or slow defenders and not so good teams and most goals come from set pieces such as corners or long throws or some weird angle shots wich have low rate percentages.Even AI clear cuts arent so "clear" compared to user clear cuts and always are with some defenders near him or from some weird angles.About attack its good enough and i saw it works best with pacey and agile(14+) players in this positions ML/MR/ST/AMC.Also MLC should have some decent finishing since he will have alot of chances to score as well.

Last edited:
I played my third season with Everton using the V4 in the beginning and then tweaked it a bit.

View attachment 344331

The instructions are the same as in V4. Or at least to start with. If it wasnt working in match I usually added more direct passing, lower d-line and much higher tempo.

I came second in PL and won both League Cup and FA Cup. Both finals went to penalties but still.

View attachment 344329 View attachment 344327

I pretty good season but much to improve (too many losses and conceded goals for my taste). But all-in-all a pretty good season concidering that the goal was not to get fired because last season was a flop (finished 10. in 2014-15, after winning the title in the first season).