Most fierce football rivalries and derby's!

Most fierce football rivalry?

• Boca Juniors V River Plate

Votes: 41 14.0%
  • America V Guadalajara

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Crvena Zvezda V Partizan

Votes: 28 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow V Spartak Moscow

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Dinamo Bucharest V Steaua Bucharest

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Fenerbahce V Galatasaray

Votes: 38 13.0%
  • Internazionale V AC Milan

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Lazio V Roma

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Barcelona V Real Madrid

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Celtic V Rangers

Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Liverpool V Manchester United

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Millwall V West Ham

Votes: 36 12.3%

• Total voters
Sunderland Newcastle? always **** on in the respected towns before and after the games sometimes during

LAst few years has been hte geordies smashing up the big market :p

To be honest some of these rivalries you lads are saying haven't got a patch on most of them on there. Liverpool-United is a gay derby compared to, Boca Juniors V River etc. I only put that on because I knew I would get a good shouting at if I never :p

Crvena Zvezda V Partizan? Who gives a monkey about these two wannabees?

TO be honest the polish/baltic rivalries don't mean much to the teams but the fans are fuc*ing mental, which makes it atmospheric. i voted for Rangers v Celtic. As a rangers fan, can tell you now, it matters to the players the fans and where the league will end up all the time. not that it matters this season cuz rangers have akready won^^)

im actually TURKISH , and i go for FENERBAHCE!!
and as for bens problem its not just gala fans that hate guiza most fener fans hate him to,:p
he came from being top scorer in LA Liga to missing open goals.

As shown here,
btw the title says the match guiza was founded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMVTD1UVqR0

LOL

What about Leeds v Milwall, when they play at Elland Road, there has to be a fence put up between the stands, and the milwall fans have a ****** brick named after them!!

Crvena Zvezda V Partizan? Who gives a monkey about these two wannabees?

wiki said:
There were many cases of off-stadium deaths in clashes between supporters of these teams, as well as one case of on-stadium killing, when in 1999. Grobari, using handy rocket-launcher, killed a supporter of Red Star by sending missile from south tribune to north one, where Delije are traditionally stationed.Delije many times killed some members of Grobari with knives, too.

Last edited:
Why is Celtic Rangers winning? or have i totally misunderstood the title of this post.

What about South Africa's Kaizer Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates?
Always sell out crowds,weird supporting gear and 70 000 Vuvuzela's blowing for 90+ mins

Had to go for Celtic v Rangers but I hear East European games are mental!

arsenal v tottenham ;)

i think galatas and fener

I'm not being funny, but some of the rivalrys here could be just as fierce, but for the fact that we have much more security at games and a larger police presance around the ground's, especially on derby days.

I can imagine some Millwall fans would want to take a Rocket Launcher into some of the games they play..