Most fierce football rivalries and derby's!

Most fierce football rivalry?

• Boca Juniors V River Plate

Votes: 41 14.0%
  • America V Guadalajara

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Crvena Zvezda V Partizan

Votes: 28 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow V Spartak Moscow

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Dinamo Bucharest V Steaua Bucharest

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Fenerbahce V Galatasaray

Votes: 38 13.0%
  • Internazionale V AC Milan

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Lazio V Roma

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Barcelona V Real Madrid

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Celtic V Rangers

Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Liverpool V Manchester United

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Millwall V West Ham

Votes: 36 12.3%

• Total voters
rangers celtic :D thats not football thats religions :S sitting in celtic park in the cornor 50 odd thousand fans all facing you and shouting abuse at you:) its great

I disagree with them all, I don't know if Max will agree with me but the Hampshire Derby. Southampton Versus ermm... Portsmouth. All fights and that around the cities within 2 days before and after the game.

Can't believe the Old firm are leading this poll!
It's very tame nowadays compared to Argentina,Brazil,Turkey and Greece?
It did win Time magazines most dangerous derbies due to the religious implications but other rthan that its all bullshit,i've never had any bother at any games or after them no matter the result?
Maybe i'm just lucky?

Never been beaten up either. But that's because i run faster than drunk Huns (No offense meant;p ).

I'm not usually the one to take the moral highground but to be honest, we shouldn't be glorifying these hooligans, however Zulus Vs. Villa is pretty mad, idiots.

The Brazilian rivalries are sick, if you support the wrong team, you get shot at on the bus o_O

Although, in saying that, I did vote Celtic/Rangers. The atmosphere is INSANE at times =o

abroad there are some massive rivalries i remember seeing on the real football factories some hooligan missed his sisters wedding to go to a pre season game againt one of his teams rivals

who the **** voted Man Utd v Liverpool or Crvena Zvezda v Partizan?
Celtic - Rangers for me, followed by Millwall - Wham

Liverpool vs Man U have more than Lazio vs Roma oO)

Fernabache vs Galatasary is by far the worst for me. Crazy **** happens in those games.

Helloooooo...........Cardiff V Swansea .... Duh!!! :)

fenerbache galatasaray easy. who's been voting united liverpool?

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Tel Aviv
Skates v Scummers
Celtic v Rangers
Wisla Krakow v Cracovia krakow
Ajax v Feeyenoord

surely Manchester United vs Manchester City is becoming bigger than United vs Liverpool now?

still id have to say Roma vs Lazio, made the mistake of going to the surrounding area whilst on holiday on derby day, i have never been so scared for my life and that of loved ones when lazio started to charge police/roma fans.

To be fair most of those 'rivalries' are lame. Where is Olympiacos and PAOK? Fener vs Galatasaray and Roma vs Lazio games are insane. Most people on this forum don't get coverage of these games anyway so can't blame anyone :)

PAOK atmosphere:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlz35VsNB1w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlz35VsNB1w[/ame]