Nasri or Berbatov Player of the Premier League

Between Modric, Nasri and Nani for me.

Surprised to only seen Modric been named once (albeit CJ who said it <)) but so far it's been him, Nasri and Nani no doubt.

i'd go vidic (not being biased) cuz hes been beast this season
but if i had to go outside of united i'd of thought modric or Vaart

Nani, Nasri or Van der Vaart, but the next few month's could change that, if RvP keeps scoring like he is, he might be in for a late shout and if Rooney takes confidence from his wonder-goal he could really push himself up there.

Charlie Adam for me at the moment considering the team he has around him, he has made Blackpool look like a comfortable premiership side.

Also, Nani has been excellent for Man Utd this season so he is a big contender.

Gotta go with Charlie Adam as well. How has no-one else picked up on this?

Other than him, have to say Nani or VDV - Spurs wouldn't be where they are without him.

Vidic. Defenders never get the recognition they deserve.

Nani and Van Der Vaart have got to be the top two... Meireles and Adam should be up there too...

Out of Nani, Nasri and Modric for me.

I know Berba has 19 goals in 23 matches....but he has only actually scored in 9 of those matches. Thin the goal to game ratio really flatters him. His performances have been good this year, but I'd also say Nani and Vidic have been more important this season.

VDV, vidic, and Adams have all played well. As have both Nasri and Berba.
Think Van Persie could be up on this list by end of the season, if he doesnt get injured again.
But best player so far for me has to be Heskey ;)

i agree with tevez, he has pretty much carried city this year. maybe johnson for birmingham? theres a reason st andrews has seen the least goals in the prem.

what about Scott Parker
he is single handedly dragging west ham through games

Easily Vidic for me but I am probably biased towards defenders. Kompany has been exceptional as well