Nasri or Berbatov Player of the Premier League

Nani, Nasri or Van der Vaart, but the next few month's could change that, if RvP keeps scoring like he is, he might be in for a late shout and if Rooney takes confidence from his wonder-goal he could really push himself up there.

I agree with this Meireles and Kompany might also get a look in too

Vidic, Nani, Nasri, Berba, VdV...all very good players, don't get me wrong (Vidic is probably best CB in the world) but is it me or are none of these guys as good as the supermen we've seen in the Prem in the past? C. Ronaldo, Drogba on form, Essien on form, Henry, Bergkamp, etc. I feel like none of the players in the running this year are historic...

Vidic, Nani, Nasri, Berba, VdV...all very good players, don't get me wrong (Vidic is probably best CB in the world) but is it me or are none of these guys as good as the supermen we've seen in the Prem in the past? C. Ronaldo, Drogba on form, Essien on form, Henry, Bergkamp, etc. I feel like none of the players in the running this year are historic...
to be fair when was the last time we saw a defender as fearsome as vidic, and hes not just been like that this season, but i agree, its more of a team game this year

Give it a rest about Torres. He's gone, get over it.

It's kind of hard for them to be historic players when they're still in the present? :)

1. Nasri
2. van der Vaart
3. Tiote (The new Makalele)
4. Nani
5. Berbatov (Either scores 4 in a game or does nothing)

Nasri has been more consistent than Berbatov. Meireles is making an impact though.

Vidic, Nani, Nasri, Tevez, VDV, Modric.

Hard to choose really.

Neither Meireless!!! to win

EDIT: **** just seen about 4 posts about him above

I think Van Persie is unlucky as he has only started consistantly for arsenal recently. This season he has played only 870 minutes so far(Just under 9 games) and scored 10 goals and 5 assists. If he continues like this I would still give him the award.

On the season as a whole so far though, there are more candidates than ever before for me:

Nani
Berbatov

Scholes(Don't see why no1 has mentioned him, United are going to fall apart without him whenever he leaves)
Fabregas(Nasri is getting all the attention, yet Fabregas has been Arsenals best player consistently now for year, nothings changed this season)
Nasri
Adam (For me, it has to be him. He has been the most dangerous player from midfield all season and with better players around him could have doubled his number of goals and assists. He is simply the only reason that Blackpool are in with a chance of safety)
Van Der Vart(Transfer of the season for me)
Modric(Has excelled with the introduction of Van Der Vart and the emergence of Bale as one of the best wingers in the world.)
Tevez(As much as I hate to say it he has been an inspiration for City this season)
Parker(How many points would West Ham be on without Scott Parker? for me they would be dead and buried by now)
Kevin Davies(The most under-rated player in the Premier League ever, how he has not been snapped up by a top team or been a consistant England international will forever be a mystery.- Elmanders improved form has only made Davies himself better.)
Tim Cahill(What other midfielder is under as much pressure to score goals.Evertons strikers should be ashamed. He has delivered yet again this year and deserves some recognition.)
Clint Dempsey( Like Cahill, his team have been heavily dependent on him this year. Both Everton and Fulham would be in real danger of relegation without them.)

Nasri has been more consistent than Berbatov. Meireles is making an impact though.
meireles has been playing well for about 7 weeks... hardly a contender really