Nasri or Berbatov Player of the Premier League

I love to post the same nonsense whenever clueless people say Berbatov is not consistent this season.
Missed out 2 games i think as i'm not bothered to edit it.

People should at least think before posting the same **** spouted by lazy journalists.

There are only 2 in Europe better than him in terms of league scoring: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi has played in 17 games, scored 19 goals, scored in 11 games.

Cristiano has played in 21 games, scored 22 goals, scored in 10 games.

If you want you can put here David Villa who has played in 19 games, scored 14 goals, scored in 10 games.

Dimitar Berbatov has played in 20 games, scored 19 goals, scored in 9 games.

Carlos Tevez has played in 21 games, scored 14 goals, scored in 9 games.

BUT

- Carlos Tevez has scored 2 penalties

- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 penalties

- Messi has scored 2 penalties

- Berbatov has scored all his goals from open play

I love to post the same nonsense whenever clueless people say Berbatov is not consistent this season.
Missed out 2 games i think as i'm not bothered to edit it.

People should at least think before posting the same **** spouted by lazy journalists.

Even the most biased United fan cannot argue Berbatov has gone missing in some games this season. Yes, he has had some sensational performances, but he doesn't do it consistently.

Even the most biased United fan cannot argue Berbatov has gone missing in some games this season. Yes, he has had some sensational performances, but he doesn't do it consistently.
he has been good pretty much, with very good performances punctuating them. People focus on his goalscoring as opposed to his overall play. He is much more than just a finisher

Gone missing means without scoring? Even when he didnt score, he played well. Sadly people watch MOTD or just score sheet than matches (Not a dig at anyone, most of them do as they watch their team). Whatever MOTD shows is the final.

Berbatov was poor in very very few games. Name a player who is not in this league.

Did I say he has had games where he hasn't scored, therefore played badly? In games I have watched him this season you wouldn't have even noticed he was on the pitch.

Did I say he has had games where he hasn't scored, therefore played badly? In games I have watched him this season you wouldn't have even noticed he was on the pitch.
which games?

Can you list the games please.

which games?

Against Spurs and Wolves off the top of my head. We're going slightly off-topic btw. I'm not arguing about him not being one of the best in the Premier League this season, I just reckon Nasri puts in consistently good performances whereas Berbatov, has decent games mixed with games where he is sensational.

Against Spurs and Wolves off the top of my head. We're going slightly off-topic btw. I'm not arguing about him not being one of the best in the Premier League this season, I just reckon Nasri puts in consistently good performances whereas Berbatov, has decent games mixed with games where he is sensational.
thats two games hardly inconsistent, nasri hasnt been great in every single game either, wasnt too good against us, for one.

Kompany is up there for me too

Vidic has been rock for this whole season. Carried our defense very well.

Nani has carried our attack single handedly at times. His end product is amazing and has scored or assisted in more games than not.

thats two games hardly inconsistent, nasri hasnt been great in every single game either, wasnt too good against us, for one.

Kompany is up there for me too

2 games since January. I'm not saying he has but he contributes more than Berbatov, he gets involved more, even if he's not playing that well. Agree to disagree pal?

Yeah, really good defender, absolutely kept Rooney out of the derby until the overhead kick.

Jan_5F00_nasri_5F00_stat1.jpg

Jan_5F00_nasri_5F00_stat2.jpg

some of the suggestions in here are DIRE

1 - bale, comfortably
2 - nasri
3 - VDV
4 - tevez
5 - vidic

dont rate the suggestions of berbatov, yes he has scored quite alot but he can go a long time without scoring, hes not done it over the course of the whole season, so far, these guys have

I say Odemwingie in the fact that its his first season in the Prem and hes done very well and has done alot to put West Brom where they are.I think we would be nearly bottom except for his effort and goals.

If RVP continues this awesome form he is in, he might be in with a shout.

So it seems everyone is just picking the player that is doing the best for the team they support. Stop being so tunnel visioned and take your blinkers off. Then this would actually be an educated debate, rather than 'our player is better that your player'.

some of the suggestions in here are DIRE

1 - bale, comfortably
2 - nasri
3 - VDV
4 - tevez
5 - vidic

dont rate the suggestions of berbatov, yes he has scored quite alot but he can go a long time without scoring, hes not done it over the course of the whole season, so far, these guys have
again. read sunilvk7's post about his league goal scoring record.

So it seems everyone is just picking the player that is doing the best for the team they support. Stop being so tunnel visioned and take your blinkers off. Then this would actually be an educated debate, rather than 'our player is better that your player'.
Well to be fair there view may actually be that they think that player is playing well.Where being asked Who do WE think and it just so happens that peoples opionions are biased.Doesnt mean they shudnt be counted.