Nasri or Berbatov Player of the Premier League

Vidic should win player of the year imo. Cant remember the last bad game he had. Absolute Rock at the back and gave 8/10 - 10/10 performances through out the season.

Dont want another classic case of Defender not getting recognized.

I agree.

Rafael for young player of the year aswell (it'll be Wilshere though).

Nemanja Vidic. Just look at today, first to every cross, perfect tackles every time. Like a man possessed. There's no way he's going to let us concede if there's anything he can possibly do.

:wub:

Player of the season: Nemanja Vidic

Young Player of the season: Jack Wilshere

The real said thing is Vidic wont get it, as he isnt an attackive player.. Yet he has been twice the player of anyone else.

Player of the season: Nemanja Vidic

Young Player of the season: Jack Wilshere

How often do defenders win it, though? Obviously not devaluing his performances but for some reason I expect it to be an attacking player.. According to the ever-reliable FM, France has better awards for this, so it's split into "Best French player, GK, etc. etc.)

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

The real said thing is Vidic wont get it, as he isnt an attackive player.. Yet he has been twice the player of anyone else.

Zoom. (H)

While a lot of people keep saying Nasri is the best player in the league so far this season, I have to disagree from a statistical perspective, even though he is in good form.

Nasri

Played: 21 (2)
Scored: 9
Assits: 1

Now if we look at Nani's stats, he is actually playing FAR better, even though your eyes might make you think Nasri is performing better because his play style is a bit more "fancy".

Nani

Played: 22 (1)
Scored: 9
Assists: 13

He tops the assists table in the league with a incredible 13, while having the same amount of goals scored as Nasri, now that is a feat.

I agree.

Rafael for young player of the year aswell (it'll be Wilshere though).

I love Rafael, but any 19 year old that gets thrown into a midfield against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets - and gives them a run for their money, if not come out on top - deserves the award.

Hate to say it but Nani and Vidic have both played better than Nasri, and definitely Berba.

Watch out for RVP the rest of the season, though.. ;)

Hate to say it but Nani and Vidic have both played better than Nasri, and definitely Berba.

Watch out for RVP the rest of the season, though.. ;)

Nani has carried our attack for much of the season, Vidic has carried the defence and the team. We wouldn't be top without either of them, that's for sure.

Nani has carried our attack for much of the season, Vidic has carried the defence and the team. We wouldn't be top without either of them, that's for sure.

Yup.. Depressing really :p

Yup.. Depressing really :p

I'm sure that intense, overwhelming depression United fans aren't feeling is rather softened by the fact that they're top and in the driving seat for the title...

Yeah because I meant it was depressing for United fans, that their top of the league and have one of the best defenders in the world.. I meant for Arsenal.