Nasri or Berbatov Player of the Premier League

dont rate the suggestions of berbatov, yes he has scored quite alot but he can go a long time without scoring, hes not done it over the course of the whole season, so far, these guys have
A post on this very page dismisses that out of hand.

If RVP had been in this form at the start of the season, then he'd be a shoe-in, but he was absolutely dire on his return from injury until the end of '10. I'm surprised Fabregas is being missed out, he's not shown such a stark improvement like Nasri (probably because he's already the finished article), but his range of passing and consistency has been Scholes-esque for most of the season.

Being a United fan, I've seen more of their games than any other in the Premier League and would pick Nani on what I've seen. Even when the team's played poorly, he hasn't. Vidic has been a rock, but I'd put him behind Kompany as the best defender of the season.

Vincent Kompany, Samir Nasri, Charlie Adam, Luka Modric,

Well to be fair there view may actually be that they think that player is playing well.Where being asked Who do WE think and it just so happens that peoples opionions are biased.Doesnt mean they shudnt be counted.

I never said they shouldnt be counted. Just dont expect them to be taken seriously.

Not really. Close to 110 mins. What more you want to get nominated ;)

Lol exacly that, could very well be in PL team of the season if he carrys on them levels of performances though. Unlikely i know but who knows.

Lol exacly that, could very well be in PL team of the season if he carrys on them levels of performances though. Unlikely i know but who knows.

Jokes aside, no he wont make it as voting will be done in feb or mid march i think. Vidic and Kompany should be the CBs in the team of the season.

Jokes aside, no he wont make it as voting will be done in feb or mid march i think. Vidic and Kompany should be the CBs in the team of the season.

Ah yer i forgot the votes are earlier. Stupid idea though as the season finished in May.

Nasri has been better than Berba, Berba still goes missing in some games and if he's not on his day.. then you know you won't get anything from him. Nasri has been a much needed player for Arsenal this season. However I have to be a typical Man United fan and say Nani has been amazing, but I can't ignore Rafa VDV or Charlie Adam.

Arsenal without Nasri is lost, and United without Berbatov is STILL United but with a smaller goal difference because of the talent they field up front and Nasri's centralfield positioning, not as a striker, means his input is what creates plays and moves the game.

This doesn't take away from both Berbatov and Nasri being phenomenal players.

Arsenal without Nasri is lost, and United without Berbatov is STILL United but with a smaller goal difference because of the talent they field up front and Nasri's centralfield positioning, not as a striker, means his input is what creates plays and moves the game.

This doesn't take away from both Berbatov and Nasri being phenomenal players.

Well, to be blunt, that's bullshit. Nasri plays wide a lot of the time, and we have proved that even without Nasri we play the same way and can win games.

Vidic is easily the best player this season....... Nani has been better then Nasri and Berba, but not as good as Modric tbh. But that being Said Vidic has been the best player this season.

Vidic should win player of the year imo. Cant remember the last bad game he had. Absolute Rock at the back and gave 8/10 - 10/10 performances through out the season.

Dont want another classic case of Defender not getting recognized.