Post your real life fustrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If god gave me the choice between being a virgin for eternity and tapping ackbar, id say "Put me down for 2 eternities"

I wouldn't go that far haha!

There is such a thing as Doggy, where you don't have to see their face ;)

agreed, dunc ;)
if she's really such a *****, she could help make ends meat with *wink*room service *wink*

she so ugly you put a bag on her head before you **** then ANOTHER one on your head...just in case hers comes off! ;)

I dont think she does have his balls in a vault in a secret location, because, to be honst, nailing her would take ALOT of balls

this has turned from a "Post your real life frustrations!" thread to a "Lets make fun of Conoxcises Future fugly sister in law"

and they would have had to have been present as well.... oO)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

this has turned from a "Post your real life frustrations!" thread to a "Lets make fun of Conoxcises Future fugly sister in law"
welcome to Fm-Base ;) you asked for it! hahahaa

nah, im kidding ;) ok guys, lets get back on topic please! things that frustrate you in real life!

I cannot stand Fugly girls that look like Akbar and have like 2 children already and are only like 19 yrs old! :O

and they would have had to have been present as well.... oO)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

welcome to Fm-Base ;) you asked for it! hahahaa

nah, im kidding ;) ok guys, lets get back on topic please! things that frustrate you in real life!

I cannot stand Fugly girls that look like Akbar and have like 2 children already and are only like 19 yrs old! :O

YOU TO! i thought i was the only one!

I hate this snow. Mainly because my xbox should be coming back to me any day soon (**** you RROD too), somehow doubt it with all this snow around.

Snow just sucks in general imo.

Stupid girls in the year below saying I can go home since the protests are on.

Girl: "What year are you in?"

Me: "Year 11."

Girl: "You know you can go home! It's protests!"

Me: "Yeah but, I have school work to do."

Girl: "So, I would go home if I were you. F*** school"

¬¬ ****** me off.

Do you have a secret hard on raf or an unfulfilled star wars fantasy?

Narr was just enjoying mocking Aackbar.

And to the person who said they hated school **** off
When it snows heavily Boris gets sacred and cancels the buses so no school :)

Oh another thing that ****** me off.
I'm currently in my potions year and my school tell me it's compulsory to do a half GSCE for P.E.
Firstly, we would only get an hour to do it so really, 15 mins to get changed and another 15 mins to change back, how the **** can we do in P.E.
Secondly, instead of wasting an hour on school times for a ******* P.E GCSE, which I will never use I could be doing a GCSE which I would use.
WTF IS WRONG WITH SCHOOLS

Id be ****** off too if i had Snape as a teacher :)

Anyway my frustration at the moment is sky making us reschedule our games so that we have one on thurday, one saturday and another on monday. Then they don't give two ***** beause we are not in the premiership so we don't matter

The resemblance is uncanny.

I live too far from my uni. 45 minutes is awful when you're used to living on campus!

Anyway my frustration at the moment is sky making us reschedule our games so that we have one on thurday, one saturday and another on monday. Then they don't give two ***** beause we are not in the premiership so we don't matter

What team are you!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Id be ****** off too if i had Snape as a teacher :)

A snape? Ahhh the revenge of typo's

Last edited:
I hate when WoW Cata release gets pushed back for australians so that there American Customers get catered to first!! I DONT WANNA GO PICK UP A GAME AT 6 PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.