These guys have been my one challenge ever since I got FM 11. On every patch my challenge was to save them from relegation, and each time trying to add more difficulty. This time I tried to do it without loading any 'feeder countries' (Brazil, Argentina, etc) and not playing with any of the mainstream players.

View attachment 189694View attachment 189695

That's the last match of the season - that's probably my best end to a season ever since I play this game. After many painful moments throughout the campaign, I'm ecstatic :p

My first season in real madrid was sick. I won the Treble: LaLiga, Champions League and Copa del Rey. I was unbeaten in the La Liga and in the champions league. I loss just once in my quarterfinal 1st leg against athletico madrid 1-0 but i was able to turn it around 3-0 in the return leg. It was just amazing. and cristiano ronaldo won all the awards possible from the world player of the year, golden ball, pichichi, golden boot, best midfielder..
and ofcourse I won the manager of the year in LaLiga 2010-2011.. I’m know entering my second season.

here’s my team.
———————CASILLAS——————-
RAMOS——–PEPE——-CARVALHO———-MARCELO
————LASS—————ALONSO———-
RONALDO—————OZIL—————–NEYMAR
——————–BENZEMA——————View attachment 189964View attachment 189965View attachment 189966View attachment 189967View attachment 189968View attachment 189969View attachment 189970
View attachment 189963

View attachment 189962
SUBS: VARANE,KAKA,COENTRAO,GANSO,HIGUAIN,KADLEC,CANALES,
KHEDIRA, THORGAN HAZARD, LUKAKU, GOTZE.

I USE 4-5-1 formation all the time but change it to 4-1-2-1-2 formation depend on the situation especially when my players are tired and injured considering i have only 4 Central Defenders.
for the screenshotz PM me..

It took 12 seasons, but i took the mighty Dover from the BSS to the Premiership. Hopefully get them to Europe next :D

Transfer Success

I was able to offload 3 30+ year olds for 20m
Roberto Soldado for 12m - To be fair, he was the 3rd highest scorer in the CL. I wanted to sell him cause he had 1 year left and wanted too much money
Alex Silva for 5m - Also to be fair, he was on the first La Liga team but was utter **** this year
Tino Costa 3.6m - He is just bad

Winning the Johnstone Paint Trophy with Hayes & Yeading in the 3rd season- Another great achievement on this fabulous save. Somehow, I beat League One teams on the way too Wembley and after a really strong performance against Coventry, Conor Newton plucked in 3 minutes from time. A Wembley fairytale, UP THE HAYES!

View attachment 190893

Huddersfield Town
2010/11 - 2nd in League 1 - Promotion
2011/12 - 18th in Championship
2012/13 - 13th in Championship
2013/14 - 1st in Championship - Promotion
2014/15 - 15th in Premier League *DEC 14
Job offer accepted from Juventus
2014/15 - 9th in Serie A
2015/16 - 4th in Serie A *OCT 15
Thats the story so far. I havnt played past Oct 15 yet.

Best XIs by season...
10/11 - Smithies, Peltier, Davenport, Clarke, Naysmith, Pilkington, Livermore, Arfield, Ward, Rhodes, Araujo
11/12 - Smithies, Walker, Gohouri, Davenport, Helan, Savio, Peltier, K.Dyer, L.Dyer, Brown, Emnes
12/13 - Smithies, Peltier, Boyata, Davenport, Helan, Emnes, Dunn, Spearing, L.Dyer, Chamberlain, Wickham
13/14 - Smithies, Hodson, A.Ferdinand, Davenport, Helan, Chamberlain, McGugan, Souquet, Emnes, Wickham, Lita
14/15 - Delac, Peltier, Reynolds, Pichu Atienza, Helan, R.Taylor, Paulo Henrique, McGugan, Townsend, Pavlyuchenko, Wickham

Very proud getting Huddersfield into the Premier League and signing Metaj Delac and Paulo Henrique was sensational but i left for Juventus in search of Serie A titles where my current squad includes ...
15/16 - Branescu, Aurier, Varane, Chiellini, Contento, Kofi Agyei, Sigurdsson, Silva, Krasic, Piatti, Lukaku

Aug. 15, 2011. a day to be remembered, Cesc returns home.

but in my arsenal save, today, he retires. he just retired one day after the season end. a great tribute to remember

View attachment 191902

EDIT/UPDATE FROM HUDDERSFIELD TO JUVENTUS!

2015/16 - 1st in Serie A

Since December 2014 with Juventus ive spent big money on a number of signings,
Serge Aurier - £15m
Raphael Varane - £15m
Diego Contento - £7m
David Silva - £4.9m
However winning the title off Inter Milan for the first time in their dominance of the league for 10 years has come at a significant cost in the boardroom. For the 15/16 season Juventus recorded losses of £35m despite recieving over £24m from Sponsors. The time has now come for the board to seek a financial return with the club in debt. I have been forced to sell Pablo Piatti for £19m to Tottenham Hotspur and with high interest in Serge Aurier and Raphael Varane from the likes of Champions League winners Arsenal and big money clubs Chelsea and Manchester City potential sales could rise upto £30m each for the defenders leaving a transfer kitty of £80m to rebuild the club whilst competiting in the Champions League after a year out on the big stage and an Italian Super Cup final against Napoli.

A massive challenge ahead has meant that i have also rejected the post offered to me to manage the England national team.

High scoring game record haha :D

wv8niv.png

Usually **** at FM, here's the best I ever did tho on CM 03-04

Sunderland AFC
03-04 - First Division - 5th (up through playoffs)
04-05 - Premiership -- 9th (inter-toto winners)
05-06 - Premiership -- 1st (league cup winners)
06-07 - Premiership -- 3rd (nearly won it though)
07-08 - Premiership -- 10th at Christmas so I gave up lol!

Cherno Samba and James Milner are the wonderkids, home grown talent in Tommy Smith and Ben Clark

Here's the first time I ever went top of the Premiership

View attachment 192242

Usually **** at FM, here's the best I ever did tho on CM 03-04

Sunderland AFC
03-04 - First Division - 5th (up through playoffs)
04-05 - Premiership -- 9th (inter-toto winners)
05-06 - Premiership -- 1st (league cup winners)
06-07 - Premiership -- 3rd (nearly won it though)
07-08 - Premiership -- 10th at Christmas so I gave up lol!

Cherno Samba and James Milner are the wonderkids, home grown talent in Tommy Smith and Ben Clark

Here's the first time I ever went top of the Premiership

View attachment 192242

Surely this post is in the wrong thread.

i have a lack of successes in fm11. you got beef london boy? huh!? ***