Its not really a success but after chasing him for a year while in the championship, i got promoted and then he joined!!

5ulm38.png

Getting Walcott to score 5 and get a 10.0 rating surely outshines any accomplishments ever posted?

has won every competition I've played/participated in for the past 5 seasons...
has only lost five times in five seasons with defeats not greater than a single goal...

Last edited:
Just won my second Champs league with Stjarnan. In year 2028. Three years ago bought 2 very young good strikers. Four years ago got a free agent signing of a striker. Last year my one really good striker was injured for most of the year. He dropped like 20 million for his value and the free agent came in. Was valued at like 4.6 million. After the year is now valued up at 21 million, and had to make money so sold him for 59 million. Bumping up the value for the little Iceland team.

managed to drag shamrock rovers into the champions league group stages:D with a team that was desimated by poor decisions selling all the quality youngsters i brought in first time round. the second coming is gaining momentum!!

i have just got southamton promoted to prem while signin pastore and klose on free transfers :D

Ronaldo just scored 81 goals in a season for me, is this normal lol

You know what is really satisfying? Finding a quality regen from a low league. Like Spanish B Division, Italian Serie C, England League 1 or even 2.

I just wish FM12 would give these teams some low CA high PA players on occasion. A ton of world class players have come from very very small local clubs.

In a league that you don't make one million from tv rights and winning the league to start the year it was surprising to see this. Too bad I don't need anyone so all that money will sit there. Oh well hopefully that means I can build my second stadium soon.

View attachment 193935

If you want to compete for Euro titles, I'd certainly be using the money.

If you want to compete for Euro titles, I'd certainly be using the money.

Actually everyone is buying my players so they can complete against my team. I am thinking about selling off a striker or two this year so I can let this 18 year old get some playing time.

Since its 2033, I assume you've picked out a few good cheap regens in the past.

Yes and free's. But the league is so bad that once you get someone decent and I have good coaches that their stats rise and so does the value. Only probably is you can't buy anyone unless you sell people. I lose around 2-3 million a month since my wages are at 900K. Plus with no money from the league or tv rights its hard to make money. Which is why all i do is pick up young players since I can't afford anyone older or with huge transfer fees. Actually thinking about selling my GK, two defenders, and two strikers after this year. That case it will justify the money I would spend on some new people lol. Oldest guy is 28 on my team.

Just tore Spartak Moscow a new one. After the first 30min it looked like it was gonna be a close match but they just lost steam & we kept creating & making full use of counter attacks.
View attachment 194040

Went undefeated in my league for the second year in my save.View attachment 194041 Granted its really not a tought league (there are about 3-5 games a year I play with just under 18 squad players basically since my first team is always on international leave). Also I won the Champs league with basically the oldest squad I ever had with this team (7 starters over 25 years old age). So after the final I sold my goalie for $40M, two wingbacks for $65M and $42M, and then a defender for $67M. Also trying to sell a striker and a midfielder. Had the midfielder sold to Real Madrid for $55M, but he didn't like the contract so he is back on the team. Funny thing was he was only listed at 1.3M a year and a half ago and signed him on a free contract. Now a bad turn around if I could actually sell him. Now I am off to finding young people who I can again complete for the Champs league in 3 years time.

What tactic do you use choices?

That type of save sounds fun and challenging but I don't think I have the patience to get that far. Furthest I got was 2019 with QPR but due to some type of bug, my game messed up and I had to start over. Presently doing MK Dons save. Febian Brandy is just disgusting for my squad. It's almost January 1st in my first season and he has already scored 52 goals in 31 appearances.