Finally created a formation that I find unique and useful enough to share with my fellow FM basers!

We'll see how it goes after a couple more seasons!

My current save with Bradford. Managed to get them in Premiership in 3 seasons. Never finished first in any of the competition, neither in BSL 2, 1 or Championship. But still I'm glad it didn't take me long to get them in the elite. Don't have a supaah-star squad. Probably the most famous player in the squad is M.Noble/D.Sturridge. However, I'm happy with the squad and I get some good results. Now that I've been in the PS for 3 seasons, I can compete for the title.

My current save with Bradford. Managed to get them in Premiership in 3 seasons. Never finished first in any of the competition, neither in BSL 2, 1 or Championship. But still I'm glad it didn't take me long to get them in the elite. Don't have a supaah-star squad. Probably the most famous player in the squad is M.Noble/D.Sturridge. However, I'm happy with the squad and I get some good results. Now that I've been in the PS for 3 seasons, I can compete for the title.

you have them in 3 seasons in the PL... BS, L2, L1, CH, PL? 3 seasons????

you have them in 3 seasons in the PL... BS, L2, L1, CH, PL? 3 seasons????

I'm sorry. I thought npower was Blue Square League . That's why I said BSL 2,1 = Blue Square League 2,1. Obviously my bad.