Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Is it possible to have a two-tier division, like MLs in the past, or is it all just one division now? If it is, I'll be a little disappointed because you've got no incentive to finish higher than the bottom three if you're a struggling club.

Things have finally clicked on my BAL - after 7 games, 1 assist and 0 goals for Bilbao, my player hit some top form and now has 7 goals and 5 assists in 16 appearances (including an incredible hat-trick against Barca on my first full start for the club!). BAL really does kill time majorly; I didn't realise I'd been playing it for two and a half hours...

there are two tier divisions in ML, well only for the league you play in. The D2 league is the league below your league. However the others leagues have no lower tier. Makes it kind of weird if you are playing in the english league, and the d2 teams are from all over over europe, so you get german/turkish/Portuguese teams in the Premier.

and the way you change your captain in ML is by going to gameplay, clicking on the player you want and I believe there is an option for select captain or something.

If anyone has a PS3 and has successfully installed an option file could you please instruct me on the best place to get these from as it would save PES in my opinion

If anyone has a PS3 and has successfully installed an option file could you please instruct me on the best place to get these from as it would save PES in my opinion

Go on pesgaming.com mate , there a couple of option files on there for the ps3

I'm having a **** of a time trying to get the PESEDIT option file for PC to work. I can't even get the **** thing extracted, they split it into 3 RAR files, and I keep getting errors when I try to extract them to a folder. ugh.

Go on pesgaming.com mate , there a couple of option files on there for the ps3

Cheers I will take a look because I cant be living these fake names,

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Does anybody find scoring from long range quite easy and the goalies are a bit dodgy

I've never been able to score from outside the box, never. Maybe because I don't play as the best teams and most of their players have no accuracy.

I have to say its grew on me alot since first playing it. The option file helps alot but overall gameplay is good too. Mainly playing the Master League which is alot more fun than the FIFA manager mode. I know people are not happy with BAL but i never play that anyway so cant comment, not my thing really.

does anyone else HATE penalties?

just had a cup shoot out. I press down and tap x....what does my player do? sails it into row Z.....I saved like 6 shots, but it doesn't matter I still lost.......

edit: I HATE cup matches as well, it always seems like the opposing team plays out of their mind, almost every time they score a goal in the last 10 minutes if not 5. Multiple goals too.... :(

edit: Go ahead and add luis suarez style handballs to the list...............

Last edited:
does anyone else HATE penalties?

just had a cup shoot out. I press down and tap x....what does my player do? sails it into row Z.....I saved like 6 shots, but it doesn't matter I still lost.......

edit: I HATE cup matches as well, it always seems like the opposing team plays out of their mind, almost every time they score a goal in the last 10 minutes if not 5. Multiple goals too.... :(

edit: Go ahead and add luis suarez style handballs to the list...............
The pens are total ****, cant believe they kept them in after last years outcry.

I've also noticed the AI on Top player make a LOT of free kicks on the right side of the box. Almost half the time when they are just out of the box on the right side, they'll casually lay one in. Strange thing is I have the best keeper and he can't even get to them.

Still more positives than negatives, but watching the keeper run 2 miles per hour on those pesky free kicks is annoying.

...again with this ****, I have to play with a player in the net just to stop free kicks.............

tip: Want to score on corners? Do a low long pass (medium power) to your near post player then kick it at goal as it comes to you. Last year they defended this if you tried it too much, this year not so much...

Last edited:
quick question

In the new PES can you edit player facial hair?

and also height .. etc

Anyone got a option file?

Pro evo once again has SMASHED fifa!, Every year.

quick reply to my question 2 posts above would be great

cheers

quick reply to my question 2 posts above would be great

cheers

Yes the editing is great in this game.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Anyone got a option file?

Pro evo once again has SMASHED fifa!, Every year.

head over to pesgaming and you will find a few.

my mate said you can't edit facial hair

is that true ? btw i did read your post just want to be sure

my mate said you can't edit facial hair

is that true ? btw i did read your post just want to be sure

Just off the game never noticed. Don't think you can on licence players.

Sorry to be a paint in the ars.

Could you possible check? (if you can change any players facial hair?)

it's just I am considering buying it and would like to know

ThanksMate