Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

im new to pes sorry
what does that mean?

JesusoO). Like on real players faces you can't add facial hair,unless you rebulid there face from the start you can. Why don't you ring your mate and ask him,or go on a PES forum? :mad:

yes it definately is and penalties isn''/t hard at all, I now it seems hard at first but it's still the same as in pes 10. When you've got it it's great..

Sorry to be a paint in the ars.

Could you possible check? (if you can change any players facial hair?)

it's just I am considering buying it and would like to know

ThanksMate

Your thinking about buying the game if you can edit facial hair?!

Had a few multi-player games with my brother on it today, it is pretty good. Seeing as FIFA failed this year, I will be buying it after FM 11 :)

I'm having a hoot with MLO. I'm up to D4.

A lot of people spend all their money on one/two good strikers and then have nobody else, or they sit in D5 and cheese and get tons of cash and buy a team of great players but then have like 250 skill points (400+ is normal for D5)

the only **** in PES is the new penalty system...
thank God I've known how...

Best series after PES6,..
guys what patch do you use? i'm using PESedit and TPS Patch..

Pes 11 is good, I really like the editing side of the game where as Fifa obvious lacks in this area .
But I still like FIFA more, the main reason being the gameplay :)

I've always been a fan of PES since PES 3 but I think I'm switching to FIFA next year

This year's PES is alot better than the 2010 version, unfortunately, it's still not as good as FIFA 11 is. the gameplay is still a little shoddy.
If they can make a game next year as good as the 2005 version I will be extremely happy.

Until Fifa 09, I always prefered pes but pes has gone downhill and I didn't even bother buying this years game as last years was awful and the demo was shocking. Although I do like the monthly updates they do with boots.