Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

this year is different, the 2011 is revolution in my opinion. there are many great great improvement in almost area like feint system, passing system, strategy, master league, on field display, and AI especially in defense.
It's not relevant to compare FIFA 11 to PES 2010 and belows

anyone use the daymos patch with the championship teams on its amazing game and if anyone wants to play me online my gamertag is I UK OwNaG3 I
for me this year fifa sucks compared to pes the shots on fifa curl towards the keepers plus the keepers are all world class and never make mistakes plus you cant even tackle on fifa with out giving away a free kick

Last edited:
some time on the training grounds has taught me how to do penalties. I actually really really like the penalty system now

Its taking a lot for me to be convinced about Pro, back in 2006 Pro was flying high, and i was starting to convert from FIFA which id been loyal to since 96, which took a lot, after domination over the last few years of FIFA its hard to consider PRO. Although i have heard a lot of good things about this year, and people seem to shame that opinion mainly on this thread...

interesting

Can anyone tell me which button is not useful? Because i am using psp as the gamepad for pes on pc . But psp only have 20 buttons and pes have 24 buttons...

I normally get both PES and FIFA this year but I just couldn't get use to it this year so just got FIFA.

I normally get both PES and FIFA this year but I just couldn't get use to it this year so just got FIFA.

same i got both this year, fifa first which i loved then i got pes and haven't played fifa since

Just got the new one, not to sure what to expect after the dismal games before it. Was a pes diehard until FIFA just overtook it easily.

Is there an equivilant to Clubs (from Fifa) on Pro Evo 2011?

Getting slowly annoyed at fifa and fancy a change.

Have not owned a Pro Evo game since 6 ( Adriano! :wub: )

Worth getting for about £22??

Is there an equivilant to Clubs (from Fifa) on Pro Evo 2011?

Getting slowly annoyed at fifa and fancy a change.

Have not owned a Pro Evo game since 6 ( Adriano! :wub: )

Worth getting for about £22??

yes, definitely