FINALLY . . . . .

View attachment 303883

Emmanuel Adebayor finally completes his transfer away from Tottenham! A £7 million transfer to Marseille. Really happy to get rid of Adebayor and to bring in £7 million too!

View attachment 303882

Paulino also confirms his exit from White Hart Lane, a £9 million transfer to Inter Milan!

This now means that we've brought in a massive £48.7 million worth of player sales. So we still have £45 million (ish) to spend on strengthening the squad.

Might want to go for Joel Ward, he's a pretty good, cheap FB.
Joe Gomez and Josh Murphy are also really great.

We finally manage to bring in a few players . . . . .

View attachment 303881

Our second signing of the summer is center back, Liam Moore from Leicester, signing for a fee of just £6 million! Moore will battle it out with Fazio to partner Vertonghen at center half. Moore's only 21 years old so has plenty of time to improve and can ultimately become first choice in years to come.

View attachment 303880

The next signing is a replacement for Kyle Walker who will more than likely leave the club in January. Another youngster (only 22) joining the team should give the back 4 a really youthful look. Although Kaderabek is only 22, he already has international experience with Czech Republic.

View attachment 303879

Jonjo Shelvey becomes the latest addition to the squad, signing from Swansea for £5 million. The former Liverpool player will probably get straight into the side at central midfield.

View attachment 303878

Our first attacking player joins the club, Kevin Gameiro joins for £6 million from Seville. Gameiro only won the Europa League last season and was a regular in the side last season. Gameiro should help the depleted front line following the departure of Adebayor and Soldado.

View attachment 303874 View attachment 303875

Our next signing is possibly the most exciting, Federico Bonazzoli joins from the Inter Milan youth setup. As you can see Bonazzoli had plenty of interest from the top clubs all across Europe. So to pick him up for just £1 million seems an absolute bargain. The lad's probably a way off the first team but I'll try and play him in the cups as much as possible.

We did have some bad news however . . . .
View attachment 303870

An offer from Man Utd for center back Jan Vertonghen. Man Utd offered £18.2 million but only £4 million of that was to be paid upfront. The offer was quickly declined but that certainly wasnt the end of it . . . . . .

A second offer duly followed:

View attachment 303864

This time for £22.5 million but again only £5 million was to be paid upfront. Vertonghen is a player i really dont want to lose but Man City and Barcelona also seem to be interested. If Man Utd were to offer more upfront then i dont think I'd be able to turn it down.

View attachment 303861

Well Vertonghen certainly doesnt think I've dealt with this situation very well, being absent from training! A 2 week fine was submitted and accepted by the player.

Hopefully no further offers will come forward for the Belgian as he'd be the hardest player yet to replace.

Might want to go for Joel Ward, he's a pretty good, cheap FB.
Joe Gomez and Josh Murphy are also really great.

I had a look Ward mate but felt Kaderabek was better value, although more of a risk. I'll have a look at Gomez and Murphy though cheers!

This is looking very interesting. Something I will try as soon as I get my game running again!

As a spurs fan, I am enjoying this story. very Interesting. Keep it up :)

Moore is a super player,train that boy up,he was solid on my Leicester save,he done my team proud.I know other saves mean jack in ur fm reality but vallejo is awesome,get him from zaragoza,he is 17 and cost 1m. lewis macleod frm rangers he is 20,cost 400k,with training he has great potential I'm thinking.

Last edited:
I had a look Ward mate but felt Kaderabek was better value, although more of a risk. I'll have a look at Gomez and Murphy though cheers!

Hey, it's only advice! As long as you give the players a look, I don't care. Good luck with your career, mate. c:

Man, this save is class. Do your best to hold onto Vertonghen! He is easily one the best center backs in the premiership. If you cannot hold onto him, look up Otemendi from Valencia, he is a like-for-like replacement and can be put into the first team immediately.

If you do have to sell Vertonghen then have a look at Jesus Vallejo (well known I know!). Becomes a really good CB and is ridiculously cheap

This is looking very interesting. Something I will try as soon as I get my game running again!

Nice one mate, its a really good challenge and harder than i excepted to be honest.

As a spurs fan, I am enjoying this story. very Interesting. Keep it up :)

Cheers mate, thanks for following!

Moore is a super player,train that boy up,he was solid on my Leicester save,he done my team proud.I know other saves mean jack in ur fm reality but vallejo is awesome,get him from zaragoza,he is 17 and cost 1m. lewis macleod frm rangers he is 20,cost 400k,with training he has great potential I'm thinking.

Im really excited by Moore, i really think he could be class! I'll have a look at the others though. Thanks for the advise! :)

Man, this save is class. Do your best to hold onto Vertonghen! He is easily one the best center backs in the premiership. If you cannot hold onto him, look up Otemendi from Valencia, he is a like-for-like replacement and can be put into the first team immediately.

Cheers mate! Yeah i need to keep Vertonghen, he look quality! I've come across Otemendi before who always seemed to move to a top club, i'll keep him in mind :)

If you do have to sell Vertonghen then have a look at Jesus Vallejo (well known I know!). Becomes a really good CB and is ridiculously cheap

Will do mate! I really want to keep Vertonghen though, it's a bit like Southampton when they were so desperate to keep morgan schneiderlin at the start of the season. I'll need his experience with such a young defence.

After completing a few incoming transfers of our own, we also managed to bring in a few new faces to the backroom staff . . . . .

View attachment 303740

The first new addition was former assistant to Sir Alex, Mike Phelan. Phelan comes in as assistant manager to replace Jesus Perez who left along with Pochettino.

View attachment 303739

Alan Curbishley also comes into the backroom staff, this time as first team coach.

View attachment 303738

And to round off the 3 English recruits is David Platt who also comes in as first team coach. Hopefully his skill as a player will transfer to the training ground.

I wanted a more English feel to Tottenham this season which is partly why these three have arrived. Theres no point focusing on English players if all the staff members are south American.

We're also trying to get one or two more players in before the end of the transfer window . . . .

View attachment 303737

Russell Cartwright signs from Accrington Stanley for a whopping fee of £29,000 which could eventually rise to £45,000. Cartwright is obviously a long way off the first team the 17 year old looks to be decent prospect. A loan away from the club will probably do him good.

Well that didnt take long . . . . .

View attachment 303734

New recruit Russell Cartwright is immediately loaned to league one side Swindon. Hopefully this should give the young lad some playing time, although i have some doubts whether he'll even get in their starting line up. We'll see !

With that one being one of the easiest transfers i've ever agreed , we turn our attention to a far harder one:

DANNY INGS . . . .

View attachment 303732

Its obvious that Danny Ings wants to join us and we want him here, I just cant agree a fee with Burnley. Burnley are currently wanting £6.5 million but with this contract expiring at the end of the season I'm reluctant to go that high.

View attachment 303731.

We're slowly getting there! Ings now rejecting a new four year contract offer from Burnley. This can only help in our pursuit of him.

View attachment 303730

Its all coming together now!! Surely Ings can't stay much longer after publicly forcing a move away. He wont be a popular boy up there if this continues.

WE'VE DONE IT !!

View attachment 303729

We finally confirm the signing of forward, Danny Ings from Burnley. We ended up paying just £4 million in a deal which could rise to £6 million depending on appearances and goals scored.
Ings joins 1 day before the start of the Premier League.

So, before the Premier League starts I'll quickly show you our pre-season form . . . . which is pretty good!

View attachment 303728

I know you cant read too much into pre-season results but 8 wins out of 8 has to give us confidence. Although all 8 wins were excepted, a number of the younger lads got a look and played well. Ryan Mason was probably the biggest improver, he was on the transfer list when i arrived but put in some great performances here! Danny Rose also played well and played himself into the side above Ben Davies.
Andros Townsend was probably our best player during pre-season, bagging in the goals as well as setting up Harry Kane with a few!

We've done all our business now, with maybe the odd exception of deadline day (who can resist??). So lets be prepared to a tough start . . . .

View attachment 303727

As you can see, we start the 2014/2015 season with a tough home game agaist one of the title favourite Man Utd. After this game however we have 3 winnable games in Burnley (away), Sunderland (home) and Aston Villa (away) before two crunch games against Liverpool (away) and Chelsea (home).

During the prepartaion for the Man Utd game, we also learnt our fate for the Euro cup qualifying draw which is to be played next week . . . . .

View attachment 303726

So we draw Danish side, Esbjerg fb. If i'm totally honest i know nothing about Esbjerg but really fancy our chances against them to qualify for the group stage.

I dont know how seriously i'll take the Euro cup yet, part of me sees it as a massive achievement if we can win it, the other part of me sees it as a massive distraction! We'll see how our league form goes first i think.

Quick tip: I suggest you take the Euro cup seriously. If you win it (which is possible for Spurs) you are automatically entered into the Champions League group stage next season. I would suggest putting less emphasis on the Capital One Cup and FA cup and focus on the League and Euro Cup. Good luck! ^^)

I agree with stormart, you have to try take euro cup seriously, it could be huge to win it as the league will be tough to break top 4 this season with so many changes.
Great deal getting ings so cheap,

First of all I what to say sorry lol.late last night I mentioned two players u could buy as they were cheap but I forgot about the whole English thing u r playing,I was so caught up on the cheap player side of ur save that I forgot the point of ur save,the second thing I want to say is please give the boys a chance in Europe lol.good luck chap.

Tough first game, good luck!

Yeah, but after the Man U game we do at least have a couple of winnable ones :)

Quick tip: I suggest you take the Euro cup seriously. If you win it (which is possible for Spurs) you are automatically entered into the Champions League group stage next season. I would suggest putting less emphasis on the Capital One Cup and FA cup and focus on the League and Euro Cup. Good luck! ^^)

I agree mate, i actually forgot that the winner got into Champions League. New rule right? We might have a better chance of winning it than finishing top 4!

I agree with stormart, you have to try take euro cup seriously, it could be huge to win it as the league will be tough to break top 4 this season with so many changes.
Great deal getting ings so cheap,

I agree mate :) I was really pleased with Ings too!

How good is Ings on FM? Any screenshot?

He looks decent, looks to have good potential too. I'll post screenshot shot later tonight

First of all I what to say sorry lol.late last night I mentioned two players u could buy as they were cheap but I forgot about the whole English thing u r playing,I was so caught up on the cheap player side of ur save that I forgot the point of ur save,the second thing I want to say is please give the boys a chance in Europe lol.good luck chap.

No worries pal ! I'm not against signing foreign players, i just wanted the majority of them to be English :) thanks for the input anyway :)