Bobby Boswell - Houston Dynamo

Available for 90k at start of 10.3

Quality list again Raikan.

Very nice list, good job :).

Last edited:
this two player i found on my sheff utd games... btw this screenie is not from that game....

Leigh Griffiths - Dundee - £375k

I just signed this guy. I'm in the 4th season and he's 22. I did a player search on the finishing attribute and he came out as one of the top just behind the top strikers in the game. I think hes at about 16 for finishing and about 15 for first touch. Ive played him in 2 games and he's got 4 goals and an assist, I'm also the Scotland U21 manager and he's played 8 games with 10 goals against teams like Portugal U21 (3 games) and Italy U21. He looks like a pretty good prospect and you can probably get him for alot less than what I did if you get in quick. Maybe not a signing for Chelsea or Barcelona, but for SPL, championshiop or equivelent level leagues a pretty good buy. 8-|

Also id like to add Dmitry Verkhovtsev (sp) he plays somewhere in eastern europe, signed him with Toulouse and he was awesome, sorry for the lack of information on him

Plays for Ventspils in Latvia, centre back and holding midfield. Quality in the air looks a good player :)

Thanks for the tip guys, he is immense. Absolutely lethal off corners just smashes headers in. I have set him to Attack far post with delivery to the far post and nearly every game he either scores or creates one in a goalmouth scramble. And he's doing it against quality defenses as well(I don't think this is the corner trick as there's no longshots involved)

Also I found this guy 200K goalkeeper and my scouts tell me he could become a lot better.
He's my stopgap while I send Luis Guilherme away on loan

he does have a life, the life of someone incapable of doing well with teams that aren't top quality, and the use of FMRTE :D
most definately ;)

he thinks he is cool due to the fact his uncle or something is a junior scout for some team oO) woopdiefu***ngdooo.... :D

cheers guys, i dont have the Belgium league loaded mate, just happened to find a good couple of players there, i will work on it some more today, about Michael Eneramo etc, i think i pretty much found him ages ago at Es Tunis :D he is on all my other threads :D

thanks for all the compliments guys, much appreciated :D

Nice list, appreciate the effort. What leagues do you usually load?

Nice list, appreciate the effort. What leagues do you usually load?
its a pleasure mate :D glad you liked it ;)
um i usually load the main ones like:
Italy, Germany, France, England, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain...

others:
Mexico, Ukraine, Urugauy, Peru, Turkey, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Croatia

You have to have to A-League loaded, or all NZ players loaded, but Shane Smeltz is a good bargain buy. Usually have to wait until the 2nd season to get him because he has just switched clubs, but good pace, finishing, composure stats.

20 goals in 34 games in League 1 for me last year, AVG RAT. 7.35.