George Elokobi is a great buy, rotting in Wolverhampton Wonderers reserves, When he can easily be backup to your Gael Clichy or Patrice Evra, and will only set you back 1.5m.

i have to share these badboys with you, started a game with Santa Cruz (3rd tier Brazillian league) a while ago and have found some real beauts.....

Ze Carlos - Corinthians (Al) 140k (even less maybe)
View attachment 104288View attachment 104289View attachment 104290
Sammuel - Cruizero (40k Transfer Listed)
View attachment 104286View attachment 104287
Alceu - Free (getting offers from Sau Paulo for 3 mil)
View attachment 104275View attachment 104276
Betinho - Sau Caetano (Free)
View attachment 104291View attachment 104292
Laionel - Gremio (40k)
View attachment 104283
Nego - Free
View attachment 104284
Robert - Free
View attachment 104285
Juan Cominges - Free
View attachment 104282
Edwin Valencia - Free
View attachment 104280
Gabriel - Free
View attachment 104281
Rogerio Conceicao - Free
View attachment 104293View attachment 104294View attachment 104295
Diego - Free (bit slow, but good Deep Lying Playmaker)
View attachment 104279

if you are playing Lower league (not England) and need some great free or cheap players, PM me

presume if i'm playing just Eng league, they wouldn't appear?? if they dont do u know if i can just include Brazil top league or best to do all?? thanks

aha!! include upto 3rd tier in Brazilian league....my bad

Last edited:
presume if i'm playing just Eng league, they wouldn't appear?? if they dont do u know if i can just include Brazil top league or best to do all?? thanks

aha!! include upto 3rd tier in Brazilian league....my bad
presumption - correct!
you need to start a new game to include the Brazil league, you cannot do it halfway through the game! if you were to start a new game, you need to load all 3 leagues in Brazil as playable ;)

ok, so it must be playable,, cant do as viewable?? not that it matters now, but last year on my p3 1 gig it did!!:D

ok, so it must be playable,, cant do as viewable?? not that it matters now, but last year on my p3 1 gig it did!!:D
viewable and playable are completely different ;) you will not see half the players if choose Viewable only

You have already answered some of the questions that I wanted to ask regarding playable/view only. I just wanted to know your recommendation - should I load up all the leagues from Brazil and Argentina given the work permit situation? Would your answer be different if I wanted to manage an English club and a Spanish club.

Raikan007

Team Work: 20
Work Rate: 20
Sportsmanship: 20

IMO ;)

Found a great bargin

Here is a great player for only about 2 mil he might be cheaper as I am 3 seasons into the game

You''ll pay more at the start and he's usually not for sale. (leverkusen will usually ask for 3-4 times that)

fantastic work, shall be downloading............. AGAIN! :)

Here is a great player for only about 2 mil he might be cheaper as I am 3 seasons into the game
thanks mate, i know all about Lukas, great player, in the 1st season, you will not get him for less than 6 million! i have signed him many times ;)

thanks mate, i know all about Lukas, great player, in the 1st season, you will not get him for less than 6 million! i have signed him many times ;)

Ahh well in that case he is a bargain for the future ;)

As soon as you start you can sign Jadson on a free from Shakhtar who has very good stats and it would only be you and Shakhtar going for a new contract. He would even fit in with top team.