do you think that any of them would come to League 2?

i would think so Nick, only way to find out is to try :wub: good luck

do you think that any of them would come to League 2?

I am 95% sure Shane Smeltz would go to L2, but you would need the NZ players loaded. He would do well in L2 as well, 15 finishing, 14 pace and composure.

Maybe add Sergi (Textil Escudo)? Though, he's relatively known.

Last edited:
Playing as St Pauli ATM found this guy rotting on the Bayern Munich reserves looks like a good playmaker, a bit lacking physically but young enough to improve but hey a 20yr old with those mental stats is pretty tough to find (400k 2nd season). Plus he's pretty versatile

Playing as St Pauli ATM found this guy rotting on the Bayern Munich reserves looks like a good playmaker, a bit lacking physically but young enough to improve but hey a 20yr old with those mental stats is pretty tough to find (400k 2nd season). Plus he's pretty versatile
yeah, Mehmet, was immense in Fm09 more so than Fm10, still a very good player if picked up early, seems to go alot to Villa on my games, he is quite expensive if you try get him at the start though, if he sits in reserves for a year or two then he would be a decent player to pick up for like 600k or so yes :D cheers Winfield :wub:

May I suggest...

Jose Manuel Velasquez

I haven't had any experience with him, but I noticed that in the first season Stade Rennais signed him for 35k, and a few years later they sold him for 11.75m. Although I don't know what his stats are like at the start.

View attachment 87870 View attachment 87871

It should Hans Henrik Andreassen, Francis Dickoh, Boldiszar Bodor, Arnar Vidarsson, Bevan Fransman, Vitaliy Lysytskyi and Alexander Farnerud, just for people who search for them =)

Last edited:
cool list cheers Raiken
pleasure mate, hope it helped :D

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

the shortlist is on its way :p hopefull will be finished by Thursday as well as have alot more players that are posted here :D

playing around in Germany still
Roman Neustadter borusia munchengladbach (1.1m I don't know if that still counts as a bargain?) Pretty much a more technically sound Verkhovstev. Unfortunately I picked him up late and has barely played in 4 seasons until I got him so I don't know if he should be better than he is. cap of at the start and when I got him. using him as a 1st choice DM and a rotation CB. probably a better CB but with Otamendi and Verkhovstev in front of him I'd rather he get as much PT as possible. decent passing stats/decision making so may be has the potential to be a ballplaying cb? A bit lacking in creativity though

Last edited:
who would have thought the belgiums were so good at football ;-) atleast on FM10 those screenshots had quiet a few really cheap/talented players.

Roman Neustadter borusia munchengladbach
cheers Winfield, very good player there mate :D thanks for adding him.

No work permits helps
most definately, especially for the smaller clubs:p

who would have thought the belgiums were so good at football ;-) atleast on FM10 those screenshots had quiet a few really cheap/talented players.
Belgium football is i think one of the best up and coming nations in world football :D
i have always liked Belgium, always will... did not get the job earlier for National Manager :S

the shortlist is available to download on the OP :D
enjoy...

Quality Cheers I am trying your brand new 4-4-2 with my Newcastle team its working well along with a few signings from your lists thanks

Dejan Petkovic, Karim Bagheri, Wael Gomaa, Traionios (sp) Dellas

All more than useful players, Gomaa especially.

Great List

Good one Raikan 8-|

Just thought that another good bargain although old is Filippo Inzahgi only around 200k. Still has adequate stamina and pace.

Your welcome Raikan for the like!

Last edited: