Even playing as one of his favorite squads in Chelsea I haven't been able to pry him away yet.......they want at least $32 million for him and he's still only 17.

Get Dentinho or Vaclav Kadlec to play beside him as a poacher, you need some one fast to back him up.

Aswell as interacting with the player, interact with the manager. He will be more likely to sell if you are a favoured personnel, and it could benefit if the club have any quality regens in the future.

haha his AWSM.
i usually put his training on ALot of erobic,so the final result when his 22 is more tech and creative player with much better speed and mybe 19 finishing instead of 20

I cant get him on my game at the moment, his club wants like 27mill (as of Jan2011) In april just now so i will keep releasing comments about him then hopefully get him for under 15 in summer.

where you get this face for lukaku? i downloaded the megapack and it's not there

I just bought him for £15 Mil. The earlier you get him the better as Anderlecht wants loads after a few years in.

i finally got a bid accepted at start of second season with lyon. they wont budge on 25 mil. but i think its way too much although i can afford it

i had a toss up between lukaku, dzeko and traore, ended up buyin both lukaku and traore, then player 4 3 3 with 2 target men and poacher in the middle, lets just say rooney got 4 appearances in the league and 11 goals, then gets a fractured skull playing for England. Lukaku is just a beast of a target man, along with a decent finisher that has pace you cant go rong, and if u can u should be looking at a different game =P

Guys is it just my game or is Lukaku awful on the first patch? I'm in the fourth season and his only stat above 15 is jumping, and he's 19 years old. His potential ability on the editor is -9 aswell. :S

Guys is it just my game or is Lukaku awful on the first patch? I'm in the fourth season and his only stat above 15 is jumping, and he's 19 years old. His potential ability on the editor is -9 aswell. :S
Bare in mind you might wait a while for an answer. 90% of people on here use 10.3 patch.

I use 10.0, cbf downloading new patch, 2018, Lukaku is pretty much my star player. I attatched screenshot of his stats and his history, but last season, with Zarate out for 8 months injured, and never really coming back after it, Lukaku was my go-to man, and didn't disappoint. Played him as a poacher, but he works well in a 2 striker formation as either a deep-lying forward or target man on support.

I tried getting him for Southampton in my 3rd season. I bid 20mil and they wouldn't accept still :(

I tried getting him for Southampton in my 3rd season. I bid 20mil and they wouldn't accept still :(

Im in second season with tottenham and they rejected my £24m bid,
so if anything his value will have increased by the 3rd season so you may have to pay £25mil+ for him. :S

a goal machine for my chelsea team and still only 20 years old !:D

picture.php

meh bought him and sold him after a season for profit, prefer kramaric, like a croatian aguero

should i buy him from sevilla
his buyout clause is 10 mil