a goal machine for my chelsea team and still only 20 years old !:D

picture.php

Did you tutor him mate?

I have him at chelsea, 2nd season. Hes been pretty good buy doesnt score as many as yours has. How long did he take to get scoring for you?

I'm in the ending of the third season, and he'll join my team, Benfica, his contract expired this season, I took advantage, I already have, Neymar, Cardozo, Muniain, Dzeko and Maicon up front, someone will have to go x)

I'm in the ending of the third season, and he'll join my team, Benfica, his contract expired this season, I took advantage, I already have, Neymar, Cardozo, Muniain, Dzeko and Maicon up front, someone will have to go x)

Maicon up front? Guessing it isnt the Brazilian right back!

This is Lukaku in my Aston Villa save, End of Season 2013....
I have just won the Premier League for the second time.
Do I approach to buy him do you think?
Or do I stick with my current strikers (Dzeko, Rooney, Deflouneso, Agbonlahor & 3 regens)

RomeluLukaku.png

Hmmm, decisions.......... :)

insane with vagner love in my Birmingham story turned my team to top quality

I have serious issues with this guy. I've managed to get loads of goals out of every striker I've bought so far and sold them on for a profit. He just doesn't want to score for me. He's 21 and has finishing of 19. To be fair I signed him on a free transfer from Anderlecht about 4 seasons in. But I can't say I'm that impressed. I rejected an offer of £8m from Tottenham on the strength of recommendations from the good fellows on this forum. 14 appearances and only 4 goals last season (They were mostly in one run). Not good enough in the SPL really. I'n saying that, I actually got Kadlec on a free at the same time and he didn't impress at first but he's starting to look more the part this season so I might give him more time.

Rooney with Lukaku or Rooney with Walcott or Rooney with Balotelli? or Rooney with Macheda(also;p)

I've signed him in the 3rd season on the newest patch in my Southampton game. Paid 22m for him & 15 games in he's only got 2 goals & just isn't doing anything. Tried him in various roles but just cant get anything out of him.

second best striker in the game behind hulk in my opinion. he won the world player of the year for my sampdoria team scored a hatrick in the champions league final against barcelona.

I find that his quality differs a lot from game to game. I you cant get him to score as a target man, try him as a complete forward for a couple of games, did a lot better for me then.

just signed him on loan to see if he can play well in the prem and have got the option to sign him at the end of the season for £5m

Lukaku and Neymar are two of the easiest players to unsettle if you want them on the cheap. Anderlicht and Santos aren't gigantic clubs and if you keep commenting and keep close tabs, you might be able to snap them up on a free. Neymar's new contract ends in 2013 and I think Lukaku is either the same year or one later in 2014.

Of course, you have to keep other clubs from hijacking your plans as I've seen mid table Serie A or Ligue 1 teams prize both away from anywhere between £15 million and £20 million. For them, it's a big investment but they can probably turn around in 3-4 years and double or triple their money when Barca or Madrid or the English teams come knocking.

Ok, so I've had Lukaku in my youth setup at Barcelona since he was 16, now he's 21, he played 2 seasons with me when he was 19 and 20.

He's not impressed me during this time, terribly inconsistent, mental problems, always complaining about competition for his place although he gets 30+ games per season.

I've loaned him out to my feeder club this season (Fulham), he hasn't impressed there and they moved him to their reserves.

He has 3 years left on his contract, so do you think it's time to offload him?

I was setting him up as a replacement for Ibrahimovic who's now 33, but quite honestly I'd rather clear the spot for some other striker, probably Pato.

The current players up-front are Ibrahimovic, Bojan, Macheda and Giuseppe Rossi. With Ibrahimovic nearing the end of his career, I'm phasing him out of the team, but keeping him cause I think he'll be a good coach.

So, does Lukaku really deserve keeping, or should I get rid of him and get me Pato or buy back Muniain who Athletic snatched from me on a minimum release fee of 20 M and want to sell him back for 35 M?

P.S. I've saved enough on my budget, so I have 110 Million USD left and I don't need any players, so I can put them all up on one solid striker :)

Last edited:
Signed him on the FM11 demo for £3Million. Been doing pretty well for his age so far.

He just scored a screamer for me against Fulham, signed him for Chelsea, perfect replacement for Drgoba :wub:

I signed Lukaku in the 2016/2017 season and has scored 145 goals for me in 12 seasons, hes now 33 and his attributes are still one of the best in the game. :D
Another player who is really good in the future is Gael Kakuta I signed him a couple of years ago in game time and he is a super sub and always seems to score when coming off the bench. :p

Ok, so I've had Lukaku in my youth setup at Barcelona since he was 16, now he's 21, he played 2 seasons with me when he was 19 and 20.

He's not impressed me during this time, terribly inconsistent, mental problems, always complaining about competition for his place although he gets 30+ games per season.

I've loaned him out to my feeder club this season (Fulham), he hasn't impressed there and they moved him to their reserves.

He has 3 years left on his contract, so do you think it's time to offload him?

I was setting him up as a replacement for Ibrahimovic who's now 33, but quite honestly I'd rather clear the spot for some other striker, probably Pato.

The current players up-front are Ibrahimovic, Bojan, Macheda and Giuseppe Rossi. With Ibrahimovic nearing the end of his career, I'm phasing him out of the team, but keeping him cause I think he'll be a good coach.

So, does Lukaku really deserve keeping, or should I get rid of him and get me Pato or buy back Muniain who Athletic snatched from me on a minimum release fee of 20 M and want to sell him back for 35 M?

P.S. I've saved enough on my budget, so I have 110 Million USD left and I don't need any players, so I can put them all up on one solid striker :)

If Lukaku fails to impress for another season, offload and look to Pato.

Did you tutor him mate?

I have him at chelsea, 2nd season. Hes been pretty good buy doesnt score as many as yours has. How long did he take to get scoring for you?

sorry this answer is so late lol havent been on this thread since i posted the print screen well anyway yes I got Drogba to tutor him and he started scoring quite a few round 2nd season or 3rd season as far as I can remember

got him arriving on a free transfer at the end of season 3 for my Leicester team.