FFS

He just scored a brilliant goal for me as Fulham (got him on loan) - tried to upload to Youtube, first time, I pressed the "windows" key to go out of FM, and it only uploaded the first 2 seconds of the highlight, excluding the finish, second time I tried uploading I got crash dumps :( FML

I've signed Lukaku and he normally is on my bench only because my attack is so strong, but I have got Wayne Rooney to tutor him, so hopefully he will come good next season and fit into my squad. How good does he get around 2010 - 2012 ? :) :)

sig.php

Last edited:
Would Lukaku and Neymar be good together?
Lukaku as target?
Neymar as poacher?

I singed him on a free transfer at the beginning of my 4th season as liverpool... he is my top goal scorer with 5 goals (only in the 6th game of the season)

I've demoted him to my resolves, he was simply horrible, at the age of 21 and not reaching any potential, possibly it's my fault though, bought Aguero instead and he's scoring so much I've lost count.

Hi is he good in fm11 ? he was easy to get on 2010 and future star player no doubts

is it good idea to get Samuel eto to tutor Lukaku, and is it good for Balotelli to be tutored by Milito?

eto,drogba are there perfect people to tutor lukaku ,milito not to sure about, if you are going to get him to do it set balotelli training for his winger aspects of his game(make sense?)

idk if i should set his training as winger. i thought of using him as a striker (poacher) and tutor him with milito

edit. just played Lukaku in a friendly against Boca. Scored 4 goals and got rating 9.6