Ronaldo or Messi?

Ronaldo or Messi?

• Ronaldo

Votes: 235 28.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 600 71.9%

• Total voters
the only thing about messi is that he needs to move to the premier league and prove himself there. Thats the only thing putting messi down atm

COME TO THE PREMIERSHIP!.

Messi
Ronaldo just gets more atention because we se more of him.

the only thing about messi is that he needs to move to the premier league and prove himself there. Thats the only thing putting messi down atm

hope you're joking, he's proving in barcelona not really your average side.

I'm Argentinian, Messi is the best player...

Yes, he doesn't perform in Selection team like in barcelona, but he is magic.

A few days ago, they said that Manchester City was interested in signing him, but he never will sign for city, as he grown in Barcelona.

im not saying messi is rubbish, but he can stay in spain all he likes but one day he has to come to the premierleague same with the likes of david villa, david silva, kaka and many others.

many great players have failed in the english league so with him moving to england and prove himself there will just make him the greatest of the all hope he succeeds in england if he does tho.

Well, if we start to say our team players that will be great, i say Zuculini will be the next Javier Mascherano

(?)

both amazing players.

messi playing in poetry in motion i have to admit ur just awe of his skill and footwork. the ball is glued to his feet.and he does have exceptional vision.

but ronaldo is jus more exciting to watch. i know people who have never watched a game of footy in their life n now watch man u play every week jus to see his trickery.ok sometimes it doesnt get pulled of but still he is amazing, and he does score alot

so due to having tht entertainment factor and also delivering on the scoreshet i think ronaldo is better but only slightly

messi is on different level
far better team player, bigger influence in every game he plays
less moaning

ronaldo last season but messi since start of this one
never seems 2 have even an ok game always alt least good

where as now ronaldo just dissapears out of games
against porto 4 example

had about 10 touches of the ball entire game
also he is a cheat and cant take a hard tackle cause he thinks he is god

messi is better
he is magical,and fast and he can assist and score...and he doesnt complain when someone fouls him...

ronaldo is good player,but he thinks he is a god that no1 cant tackle him and so....

Ronaldo by a country mile what he done last year you dont just lose hes got skills Messi can only dream of.

messi is by far the best player in the world hes on another level to ronaldo

baha look at messi whipping ronaldo in this poll, its so blatent, that the majority of people who will say ronaldo will be united supporters, or "supporters" who know nothing about football, the sorta people that when you say "who is your favourite united player" they would say beckham thinking that he still plays for the club, messi is an amazing player, and not far better, but deffiently better than ronaldo, and he doesn't have all that arrogancy that has no place in football.

Messi is by far the best player in the world he plays the game with such passion and when a player like ronaldinho says you are the best player at barcelona (when ronaldinho was still there) that means something

Your being bias amer, yes messi is a big influence for barca and at his age he is a great player but he to does have his downs like ronaldo, further more the la liga league is easier e.g. name 5 good defenders other than from barca or real madrid. (good not average!) post soon

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Ronaldo won world player of the for his 42goals and his help in winning the champions league and premier league, messi on the other looks like he could win the double or treble this season but at the end of the day it isn't only about individual performances, its about the team wining cups (cups = history) I wait and see if messi could do the same against chelsea or liverpool then Ill decide whos better to me. KINGDRE ANALYSIS

Your being bias amer, yes messi is a big influence for barca and at his age he is a great player but he to does have his downs like ronaldo, further more the la liga league is easier e.g. name 5 good defenders other than from barca or real madrid. (good not average!) post soon

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Ronaldo won world player of the for his 42goals and his help in winning the champions league and premier league, messi on the other looks like he could win the double or treble this season but at the end of the day it isn't only about individual performances, its about the team wining cups (cups = history) I wait and see if messi could do the same against chelsea or liverpool then Ill decide whos better to me. KINGDRE ANALYSIS

speaking of bias, are you not a united suporter?

i know this is about ronaldo and messi id have to say leo messi but im not being biased cos im an lfc fan but steven gerrard is the best player in the world at the moment in my opinion anyway.

Your right, thats why I said Ronaldo

Messi - World Class
Ronaldo - World Class

We all know that, but we all know the Premiership is the best league in world football, by far, so to be considered best player in the world I believe you need to have proved you can be a top player in the Premiership.