Ronaldo or Messi?

Ronaldo or Messi?

• Ronaldo

Votes: 235 28.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 600 71.9%

• Total voters
messi easily. champions league the other night proves he is the best

i know this is about ronaldo and messi id have to say leo messi but im not being biased cos im an lfc fan but steven gerrard is the best player in the world at the moment in my opinion anyway.

ahahahahaha no chance, stevie g is very good, but no way is he the best player in the world.

ive just signed messi for £35m so got them both with aguero in the middle what a midfield

ronaldo's a puff, messi will be unstoppable 2-3 years time..........

GERRARD IS THE BEST HE CAN DO EVERYTHING, ATTACK, DEFEND, HE'S VERSITAL (EXCUSE SPELLING LOL), HE CAN SCORE FROM LONG RANGE, HE'S A NATURAL BORN LEADER.

Got to be messi, im sorry ronaldo will never be as good as ol messi, he's different class and hasnt even reached his prime yet.

You just have to watch sky sports news best 6 goals of the week, every week, to see a messi goal either spun in from 30 yards or he's taken on near enough a whole team then round the keeper to slot in nicely in the bottom corner just a magical player.

messi without a doubt

To go slightly off topic but Arsenal&co how can you support arsenal and tottenham thats strange. Or do you like the feel of a spud shirt on your *** cheeks when you wipe your **** with it haha

Messi at the moment, but Ronaldo is in my opinion just as good.

Remember they play different styles and Ronaldo is playing in a much harder league if im honest.

Last season was pure gold from Ronaldo, Messi hasnt matched that yet if you ask me.

okay ye ronaldo scored a bunch of goals, but didnt john stead score a whole load one season for blackburn, look at him now, goals are oppotunitys, you can take them or not, ronaldos composure is very good, but it doesnt make him better than messi

In-Game Messi

Irl I would say I like Ronaldo Better but Messi is a better playmaker

I am big fan of ronaldo.He was last season best player,but this season i must admit messi is better,but i steel love to watch ronaldo rather than messi.

Tbh I think Arteta is the greatest player in the Premiership this man is a god amongst men.

Tbh I think Arteta is the greatest player in the Premiership this man is a god amongst men.
Arteta have exsellent shoot,but you cant compare ronaldo who play amrl and st,and arteta who is clasic mc.That are tvo totaly difrent different postions.

im a united fan and i'd have to say messi he seems to be everywhere on the pitch when ronaldo hardly helps out at the back which is very lucky we have a good defence