I tried this tactic out for fun with Barcelona, and it is no doubt that this is a great tactic. However, something which worries me (and amuses me) is that Pique has managed to score an own goal 3 matches in a row. Is this my usual bad luck or have you found an increased amount of own goals using this tactic aswell?

Also, messi is ****** insane in the striker role, managing 13 goals, 7 assists and 7 MoM in 8 appearances.. :eek:

Last edited:
I tried this tactic out for fun with Barcelona, and it is no doubt that this is a great tactic. However, something which worries me (and amuses me) is that Pique has managed to score an own goal 3 matches in a row. Is this my usual bad luck or have you found an increased amount of own goals using this tactic aswell?

Also, messi is ****** insane in the striker role, managing 13 goals, 7 assists and 7 MoM in 8 appearances.. :eek:
hey bud, did you donwload it this morning or before today? I have uploaded the full and complete tactic now :) have not conceded 1 own goal, I have barel conceded any using this at home :)

I think its just horrible luck on your side mate :) hahha

Last edited:
yo m8,

SS's all looking superb! I will give it a go in my new Arsenal save i will start.. If any of you have some good advice about wich players to sell/buy let me know :p.. i think i am gonna buy M'Villa for the DM position ..

yo m8,

SS's all looking superb! I will give it a go in my new Arsenal save i will start.. If any of you have some good advice about wich players to sell/buy let me know :p.. i think i am gonna buy M'Villa for the DM position ..
yoyoyo :) the new version does not have a Dm it has the central Cm as the playmaker :) Yann would be a good idea as well but someone like Christian Eriksen - Ajax for £10m would be better as he has dictates tempo's and play's one two's PPM's already..

Wilshere/Ramsey/Arteta would all be good in this role as well so I dont think you need too much there! I would look at getting a good Cb and left back in rather:

Nicolas Otamendi - Porto (£13m release clause)
Federico Balzaretti - Palermo
Mamadou Sakho - PSG (I had a £18m bid accepted)
Kader Mangane - Stade Rennais (under £10m)
Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - Montpellier
Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Leighton Baines - Everton

and maybe a new poacher/striker:

Nilmar - Villareal (I saw Real only paying around £7-11m for him)
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA

Well i started the save yesterday.. only had a quick look at team.. and i think Arsenal needs a GK, a backup RB, and like you say a good CB.. but on the left side i think Santos is doing well (in game not in RL...) and gibbs is a fine back up... midfield is strong but i dont know how Arteta is playing... dont have to much confidence with him.. will have a look at Baines.. RvP will be my poacher.. as backup i think Chamack is good one..

dont you think Nilmar is to old ?? i heard Doumbia is awesome?? scores for fun??

thx for advise

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

one little question, what is the formation of this tactic? 442 or 433?

Well i started the save yesterday.. only had a quick look at team.. and i think Arsenal needs a GK, a backup RB, and like you say a good CB.. but on the left side i think Santos is doing well (in game not in RL...) and gibbs is a fine back up... midfield is strong but i dont know how Arteta is playing... dont have to much confidence with him.. will have a look at Baines.. RvP will be my poacher.. as backup i think Chamack is good one..

dont you think Nilmar is to old ?? i heard Doumbia is awesome?? scores for fun??

thx for advise

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

one little question, what is the formation of this tactic? 442 or 433?

hey bud ;) look at Welder - Corinthians or Douglas - Goais as right backs ;)

keeper I highly recommend Marc-Andre ter Stegan - Gladbach!

Nilmar is like 25 or so, Doumbia is incredible, a cheaper option (who is very similar) is Emmanuel Emmenike :)

you think Marc-Andre ter Stegan can start in first 11?? :)

i have previously signed Stegan and he is immense!! im pretty sure for arsenal he has potential 4.5 stars and is currently rated the same as almunia anyway?

Got a question, I want this as my backup tactic, use your Pure Perfection tactic as main, but if I quickly swap between those the positions seems to swap around, meaning my defenders suddenly are attacker etc, how do you fix that? Knew you could just swap around the positions on the no tactic screen before, but didnt work now.

Tried all of these barca/passing emulation tactics and previously they have all been flawed in attack, scoring the odd goal but passing relentlessly around my own box!

You've actually cracked it, playmaker acts in a Xavi role easily topping 100 passes per game and enough CCC's to take advantage of. Have been caught out a couple of times on the break, but my team isn't world class yet, with top quality defenders this shouldn't be an issue.

Tactic is absolutely fantastic to watch, some of the cheeky flicks and backheels towards the end of a 30 odd pass move are a delight to see. Constantly earning praise from the fans after matches for the team's 'entertaining style'.

Regards.

This is the worst tactic ever, Raikan.
Not sure how you could upload this knowing how rubbish it is!!

Shame on you..

EDIT: This is sarcasm.

raikan, will you be uploading a modern tactic version of this tactic?

Got a question, I want this as my backup tactic, use your Pure Perfection tactic as main, but if I quickly swap between those the positions seems to swap around, meaning my defenders suddenly are attacker etc, how do you fix that? Knew you could just swap around the positions on the no tactic screen before, but didnt work now.
this happens to everyone mate! you just have to take the little bit of time and put the players back into their correct roles :)

Tried all of these barca/passing emulation tactics and previously they have all been flawed in attack, scoring the odd goal but passing relentlessly around my own box!

You've actually cracked it, playmaker acts in a Xavi role easily topping 100 passes per game and enough CCC's to take advantage of. Have been caught out a couple of times on the break, but my team isn't world class yet, with top quality defenders this shouldn't be an issue.

Tactic is absolutely fantastic to watch, some of the cheeky flicks and backheels towards the end of a 30 odd pass move are a delight to see. Constantly earning praise from the fans after matches for the team's 'entertaining style'.

Regards.

thank you mate :) it is really easy making tactics that do
scoring the odd goal but passing relentlessly around my own box
this but getting the players into positions that they can score and playing the ball higher up the pitch is essentially what you want! you have to sacrifice maybe 10 passes each per player or so! but watching this football is really a joy to behold! I actually watch each game on either full or extended when I play at home using this tactic :) thank you and I am glad you enjoyed using it :) have a good one mate

This is the worst tactic ever, Raikan.
Not sure how you could upload this knowing how rubbish it is!!

Shame on you..

EDIT: This is sarcasm.
eish! sorry Danny! on a serious note, did you try it at least? :)

raikan, will you be uploading a modern tactic version of this tactic?

I wont be mate :) this is it! trust me! its much easier doing it like this (classic) for such a tactic as having the wrong role/duty for a player can stuff up the tactic :) its much easier and is a plug & play tactic :) I suggest getting over your mental block for using classic tactics as they are just as effective as the modern ones :) I prefer the modern one dont get me wrong but there is still a place for the classic tactics :)

Just have to say, great tactic!
Playing with Tottenham first season, only bought Vágner Love from CSKA and i have only lost against 'Pool, Chelsea and Man U. Beat Man C, Arsenal, 8 winning streak in Euro Leauge.
Great tactic