f00tiemad

Reaction score
with game fully released now thought id make a thread where everyone can tell others who there managing and why and what they are trying to achieve with the saide club.

ill start...

im currently managing gib phoenix in the gilbratar league because i want to try the league out and get gib phoenix into the uefa champions league and eventually win it

GO!

I'm managing Independiente in the Argentine Div 2, relishing the challenge of trying to restore a once great team to the top again. Love managing in Argentina because you get two stabs at winning the title every year and the league really is wide open, which makes it far more interesting.

I'm managing Glasgow Rangers, the fallen Scottish Giant now sit in The Scottish League 1, attempting to create a young British team to take Rangers back to where they belong and hopefully compete in the Champions League.

I'm currently at Watford. Trying to finally get them to top flight football.

At Schalke.Can't wait to see Draxler,Meyer and Goretzka in a few years and i'm hoping to get Ter Stegen and Lars Bender at the end of the season for a very strong German core.

I'm managing Liverpool (who I support) - looking forward to the challenge of qualifying for the Champions League whilst maintaining a young-ish core in the side. I'm looking to win the league in the next three seasons.

Started out with Juventus to get into the game, doing very good so far and really enjoying it

I'm managing Leeds and in my third season. Got promoted season one,finished 16th season two and currently 10th so far in season 3. Building a young squad and hopefully keep climbing to the top and into Europe.

derby, seem to be really struggling maybe im trying to try to nicer football

Southampton, want to get into the Champion's League within 3 seasons but maintain playing attacking possession orientated football. I also want Ward-Prowse to become the beast he can and dominate the league.

i picked Newcastle last year i tried Newcastle and every time i tried with them i lost 10 out of 10 this year i finished 5th and then 2nd so i am very happy so far

I'm managing portsmouth seemed like a good challenge a nice young team to work with could be a exciting long career

im managing burton albion, good training facilities(st georges park) good finances lots of wriggle room, good squad, newish ground going well first season im coming up to January transfer window sitting second on a 14 game unbeaten run

With Ipswich Town, really good challenging fun, started off poorly, 5 draws and 2 losses in first 7 games, now just outside the playoff spots by 4 points, still plenty of time ;)

im managing burton albion, good training facilities(st georges park) good finances lots of wriggle room, good squad, newish ground going well first season im coming up to January transfer window sitting second on a 14 game unbeaten run
They train at St. George's Park!? And how new is their stadium?

Just started with Real Sociedad. Decided to only sign Spanish or Spanish-talking players.

Just started with Real Sociedad. Decided to only sign Spanish or Spanish-talking players.
That sounds like a fun save! I tried to make a Dutch-only team with Sparta Rotterdam a few years back, it was far from successful though.

yeah mate I know lol st georges park is in burton and I think they rent a section they deffo train there think they just rent though and the Pirelli stadium was built in 2005

they have a small but quality squad with cash to spend, all ive tinkered with really is some quality youngsters on loan from higher div. teams

AC Milan!

Famous Red and Black to get them back to the top.