Dortmund for me , love trying to tip Bayern to the top and developing young players into the squad on a small budget (Compared to the other european hitters) enjoying it as always..

Same.

What did you do with Lewa? I sold him for 42m first season after having Bayern, City, Madrid, Barca, Chelsea, PSG throwing money at me. I just negotiated ridiculously high and City accepted. Bought Rondon as a replacement and he bagged 28 goals in 32 games first League season and so far has 8 in 9 games with 15 goals in 15 games overall. My record v Bayern is great, unbeaten apart from in the Champions League quarters. Beat them 3-1 away and 5-0 on the first day of the second season. Trying to unsettle Gotze and get him back :D

You're right about the budget

Currently playing as Northampton (my local team) and just finished my first season in which I got them promoted into League 1 :D.

Long term aim is to get them into the Premiership and have them with a team of fully home grown players.

Starting with Ajax following the philosphy of Johan Cruijff. First season was not good. Finished 2nd after PSV in the League. Lost to early in the cup. In CL I lost in the second KO fase.

Bought new talents to fill up some gaps in the youth. M. Ginter, Pedrio Obiang, J. Rulli, G. Gil Romero, Jonathan Silva, Dodo and Tomas Martinez.
With these guys and players like Fisher, Veltman, Denswil, Nouri, Kishna I want to build a young team to win the CL. Long way to go still.... :)

Starting with Ajax following the philosphy of Johan Cruijff. First season was not good. Finished 2nd after PSV in the League. Lost to early in the cup. In CL I lost in the second KO fase.

Bought new talents to fill up some gaps in the youth. M. Ginter, Pedrio Obiang, J. Rulli, G. Gil Romero, Jonathan Silva, Dodo and Tomas Martinez.
With these guys and players like Fisher, Veltman, Denswil, Nouri, Kishna I want to build a young team to win the CL. Long way to go still.... :)

I would like to know how you get on mate. Thinking of giving Ajax ago aswell