Shame on me:

I'm managing Barcelona to get the grip of the game first, I only spent three months playing Football Manager 2013 and a lot of that was for half an hour a day or so, I used tactics from the forum because I never wanted to develop my own, so this time round on Fm14 I'm developing my own tactics, but I still have to get to grips with the game with a good side first.

After I finish a season with Barcelona I'm heading for Swansea or a lower division-spanish club.

Didn't play a single match on FM13 so the UI changes over the last two years have baffled me. Playing as Bayern, managed to retain the CL and BL (along with club WC!). Not sure how long I'll play this one though since Bayern's finances are incredibly robust and they start with a dream squad (so long as you're willing to suffer fluid, attacking football! :p). If I match the '70s squad's record of 3 CL in a row then I'll probably stop. It may be fun to manage the transition away from the veterans, though. Ribery and Robben suffered serious decline after one season and Schweinsteiger and Lahm are not quite as good anymore.

Sadly the departures of Can, Tymo, and Gustavo make playing a defensive game much harder since your only DM is Martinez.

Managing eastleigh in the skrill ( hate that name) south league trying to get to premiership, on fm13 i took farnboro to premiership 2nd over 12 seasons was top of prem on my 13th season when i quit playing to play 14 beta .

Started my first save today with Real Sociedad (having a good career with them on Fifa14)

Started with Stockport County and shall be main save

With Feijenoord in the start of my second season. Won the Eredivisie without a single game lost, won the Dutch cup as well, sadly didn't make it out of the group stage in the Europa League. Now need to repeat my success while having lost many of my best players.

Managing Dunfermline trying to stop Rangers from winning the league. 4 league wins out 4 so far

I started with Atalanta. Almost finished the first season now and challenging for European spots!

I'm playing with Stockport County I have managed to get them into the championship, it's a bit of a struggle now!

This year I started with Valencia. Because they are struggling IRL (12th I think) and it was long time ago when they won something.

always start with newcastle finished 6th first season only just missed out on champions league.

Racing Club in Argentina, interesting blend of under 20's and old timers but this is not a league for defences, 13 games in and I have best defence with 16 conceded, olimpo last conceded 42 in 13.

Salford City in evo northern 1st Div, trying to get them in the football league being 4 divisons away

Blackpool...dont know why i just fancied it. Not doing well ill be honest, very inconsistent results. Frustrating to say the least

Playing a season with Juve now, Just to get my head round the game..Im finding it alot more difficult this year, Took Guernsey to the top on 13 so once iv'e developed my tactics, I will move on to my main save with FC United and take it from their!

Sheffield Wednesday. Really interesting first season - lack of funds, small squad of players, lots of injuries at the start of the season as well as many injury-prone players, Gary Madine in prison for the rest of his 2 year contract, etc. Basically needs a complete overhaul of the current squad with very little money to do it.

Currently top of the league in my first full season at Leverkusen after 4 seasons at Heerenveen winning three titles, 2 cups and a champions league runners up.

Dortmund for me , love trying to tip Bayern to the top and developing young players into the squad on a small budget (Compared to the other european hitters) enjoying it as always..