Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, looks like you have good balance between your two tactics as well! If anybody can get them into Europe it's you:p

Cheers mate, hope I can. Looking to bring a few quality young Israeli's in and develop them. Both tactics work well mate, undecided whether to stick with 4231 or build the side around 4141, so I know I don't concede that many, but are dangerous on the counter! (H)

Cheers mate, hope I can. Looking to bring a few quality young Israeli's in and develop them. Both tactics work well mate, undecided whether to stick with 4231 or build the side around 4141, so I know I don't concede that many, but are dangerous on the counter! (H)

Will be interesting to see you mould a young team together! Looking forward to it massively mate. And the 4141 seems to work well on FM, although the 4231 often plays a lot of attractive football

Will be interesting to see you mould a young team together! Looking forward to it massively mate. And the 4141 seems to work well on FM, although the 4231 often plays a lot of attractive football

Cheers buddy, yeah have a few mid to late twenties in the side and a few that look good, but are under achieving, so am thinking of a bit of an overhaul, so that could open the door to a couple of young players being brought in, if I can afford them, plus I'm looking at my old club Pinsk to bring a player in or two aswell!

Maybe looking at 4141 and play safe and pick up points, then slowly introduce a more attractive style later, depending on where I am in the league and how we are performing. :D

PRE-SEASON

images

FRIENDLIES:

Saturday 12th July 2014
Herrenriedstadion - Att: 95

VFB HOHENEMS (1 - 5) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Own Goal 25', Mare 63', 75', Gatagov 68', Own Goal 83'

View attachment 447883

Thursday 17th July 2014
Pappelstadion - Att: 1,710

SV MATTERSBURG (0 - 1) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Tzedek 56'

View attachment 447880

Saturday 19th July 2014
Haller Lend - Att: 108

SV HALL (1 - 4) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Saief 27', 40', Manga Pen 39', Elbaz 46'

View attachment 447878

Saturday 26th July 2014
Waldstadion - Att: 265

FC PASCHING (1 - 1) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Mare 55'

View attachment 447877

MATCHES:

A good pre season for us, taking into account the amount of new additions that I've added during the summer. I'm pretty happy with how the players have performed, especially in our 4141 formation, which wil be my preferred style of play to get the season underway.

TRANSFERS:

IN:

View attachment 447875View attachment 447874View attachment 447873View attachment 447872View attachment 447871View attachment 447870View attachment 447869View attachment 447868

Iliya Tsvilko - I needed cover for the centre back positions and as I was very impressed by Iliya when I was working with him at Pinsk, I decided to bring him in and offer him the opportunity to play at a higher level.

Schmuel Scheimann - With a 5 foreigner limit on the squad, and our current left back in the process of leaving the club, I needed to bring in an Israeli player and Schmuel fits the bill to what I required in a left back.

Lotem Zino - One of a number of young talents to join the squad and will provide excellent back up in the midfield.

Edu Ramos - A fantastic signing and one appreciated by the board and fans. Edu will be the heartbeat in my midfield, protecting the defence and having the quality to start attacks.

Jore Trompet - Another exciting signing and again will be a huge favourite with the fans. The Belgian youngster will play an integral part in centre midfield alongside Adrian Rochet.

Firas Mugrabi - With David Manga's future uncertain, I was alerted to Firas's quality and potential by our chief scout and felt it necessary to splash out on this player, who will provide good competition in the right wing position.

Alan Gatagov - Wow! This is our superstar signing. Alan was tipped a couple years ago to be a huge star in the world of football, but for whatever reason it has happened for him. I hope I can unleash his huge potential and he can become the catalyst for any success I hope to achieve.

Eli Elbaz - A hot prospect who could have a big future in the game. Eli has shown glimpses of his potential in pre-season and will be pushing Victor Mare for a starting position.

OUT:

View attachment 447854

I've decided to have a mass overhaul of the squad and have been very active in the transfer market focusing on bringing in younger players and hopefully we can see them reach their potential in my time in charge here.
Following the numerous departures, it's nice that I've made a profit on the sales which will go towards reducing our overdraft.

FINANCES:

View attachment 447853

The finances are in a terrible state and we'll need to ensure we have a good cup run and have a high league finish to hopefully reduce the overdraft or we might have to be forced into selling some key players, a road I'm not willing to go down.

SEASON EXPECTATIONS:

View attachment 447852

The media feel we don't stand a chance of a title challenge, but could be challenging for one of the european places by finishing in the top 4. That is also the aim from the board and I know if I don't achieve it, I could face the possibility of losing my job and with so many new faces in the squad, I'll need to work hard to get them gel almost straight away so we can stay in touch with the top teams.

AUGUST '14

images

ISRAELI TOTO CUP - Group 3
Saturday 2nd August 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,196

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 0) BNEI SAKHNIN
Tsyvilko 30'

View attachment 447819

Saturday 9th August 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,021

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 1) H.AKO
Elbaz 2'

View attachment 447818

Wednesday 13th August 2014
Sammy Ofer Stadium - Att: 3,982

M.HAIFA (1 - 1) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Mare Pen 45'

View attachment 447817

TOTO CUP - LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 447816

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 23rd August 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,533

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) BNEI YEHUDA
Mare 20', 92'

View attachment 447815

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 30th August 2014
Toto Stadium Ako - Att: 1,785

H.AKO (1 - 0) KIRYAT-SHMONA

View attachment 447818

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 447814

MATCHES:

We are well placed in the Cup to got through to the next round and in all fairness it's that competition I feel we have the best chance of winning a trophy.
In the league we had a great first result, but then undid all our good work with a dreadful result in the following match in front of our home supporters.

MONTHLY REVIEW:

I'm not best pleased with our current form, especially with only 3 points from our opening 2 matches. We need to improve individual performances and get used to the formations I'm keen on implementing, so we can meet the expectations required

SEPTEMBER '14

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Monday 15th September 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,984

KIRYAT-SHMONA (4 - 1) H. TEL-AVIV
Mare 14', 15', Gatagov 24', Rochet 84'

View attachment 447403

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 20th September 2014
Sammy Ofer Stadium - Att: 9,813

M. HAIFA (0 - 0) KIRYAT-SHMONA

View attachment 447402

Sunday 28th September 2014
Sammy Ofer Stadium - Att: 1,604

H. HAIFA (0 - 3) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Rochet 6', Mare 26', Manga 43'

View attachment 447394View attachment 447393

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 447392

MATCHES:

Good performances all round by the players, especially in the game against H. Tel-Aviv, where we were superb, thanks to some stand out performances by David Manga, Alan Gatagov and Victor Mare. We couldn't carry on our fine form in our next match, but my keeper and defence deserve a lot of credit for their solid performances of late.
The cup win ensures we have safely qualified for the quarter finals and puts us a step closer to the final.

MONTHLY REVIEW:

An unbeaten month and impressive results to go with it, plus our passage safely through to the next round of the cup secured also.
I'm extremely pleased that the players are looking very comfortable playing in the 4141 formation, though it's a counter attacking style, not only are we defending superbly, but we look threatening in the oppositions half each time we attack.

OCTOBER '14

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 4th October 2014
Winter - Att: 2,622

HAKOAH AMIDAR (0 - 3) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Mare 21', 88', Ramos 31'

View attachment 447371

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 18th October 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 2,129

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) BNEI SAKHNIN
Mare 30', Tzedek 55'

View attachment 447370

ISRAELI TOTO CUP - Quarter Final 1st Leg
Sunday 26th October 2014
HaMoshava - Att: 1,689

M. PETACH-TIKVA (0 - 2) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Tsyvilko 25', Own Goal 88'

View attachment 447368

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Wednesday 29th October 2014
HaMoshava - Att: 1,357

M. PETACH-TIKVA (0 - 2) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Rochet 10', Mare 53'

View attachment 447367

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 447365

MATCHES:

A nice win to open up the month, with another consistent showing on our travels. The run continued in our next couple of league games, as we dominated both games and deserved the wins and again another two clean sheets.
We hold the advantage in the quarter final of the cup and to win convincingly away from home, leaves it in our own hands to complete the job in front of our supporters. It was nice to beat M. Petach-Tikva a few days later in the league, especially as they were the side we played in the cup at the weekend.

MONTHLY REVIEW:

Yet another unbeaten month, with four wins out of four and we didn't concede in any of the games either, this meant we set a new clean sheet record.
After a couple months of uncertainty about my future at the club, the board are very happy with how things are going so far. But despite sitting top of the league, I know I'll have to meet their expectations by making sure the squad stay focused and put in the same consistent performances for the remainder of the season. And with a cup semi final on the horizon, hopefully I can add another trophy in my cabinet.

NOVEMBER '14

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 1st November 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,761

KIRYAT-SHMONA (3 - 0) M. NETANYA
Mare 13', Rochet 49', Manga 65'

View attachment 446848

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 8th November 2014
Teddy - Att: 9,031

B.JERUSALEM (1 - 2) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Rochet 5', Manga 18'

View attachment 446847

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Sunday 23rd Novemeber 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 2,034

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 2) M. TEL-AVIV
Rochet 42'

View attachment 446846

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 29th November 2014
Sammy Ofer Stadium - Att: 3,513

H. HAIFA (0 - 2) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Manga 11', 55'

View attachment 446845

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 446844

MONTHLY REVIEW:

Despite our disappointing loss this month against the side that's favourite to win the league, we again have been playing very well. David Manga has been in great form and is really showing me that he deserves a new contract.

We were dealt an injury blow though, with first choice goalkeeper Guy Haimov being ruled out for the games against M. Tel-Aviv and H. Haifa with a groin strain, but he's on his way back to full fitness now.

DECEMBER '14

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 6th December 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,585

KIRYAT-SHMONA (4 - 0) S.C ASHDOD
Manga 2', Own Goal 11', Mare 66', Tzedek 85'

View attachment 446689

ISRAELI TOTO CUP - Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Wednesday 10th December 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,949

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) M. PETACH-TIKVA
Aggregate - (4 - 0)
Mare 4', Manga 54'

View attachment 446684

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 13th December 2014
Vasermil - Att: 5,251

H. BE'ER-SHEVA (1 - 3) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Rochet 16', Mare 50', Tsyvilko 89'

View attachment 446680

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 20th December 2014
Bloomfield - Att: 2,951

BNEI YEHUDA (0 - 0) KIRYAT-SHMONA

View attachment 446678

ISRAELI TOTO CUP - Semi Final
Tuesday 23rd December 2014
Ramat-Gan - 6,577

H. BE'ER-SHEVA (1 - 2) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Tsyvilko 30', Trompet 77'

View attachment 446677

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 27th December 2014
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,606

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 0) H. AKO
Tsyvilko 69'

View attachment 446676

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 446675

MONTHLY REVIEW:

We are still sitting top of the league after a great month, which saw our unbeaten run stretch to seven games including cup matches. This run also saw us claim our place in the final of the Toto Cup, where we will be facing Bnei Sakhnin, a side we have done well against in previous matches.

My squad is becoming smaller with each month that passes, with some fringe players going out on loan and more unfortunate injuries that have cost us Jore Trompet's participation in the starting eleven, where we will be missing him for 6 weeks with strained knee ligaments.
With possibilities of suspensions and more injuries, I'm worried our fantastic position in the league could become under threat, if I can't strengthen my squad in the next transfer window.

JANUARY '15

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 3rd January 2015
Doha - Att: 3,574

BNEI SAKHNIN (0 - 0) KIRYAT-SHMONA

View attachment 446664

ISRAELI TOTO CUP - Final
Tuesday 6th January 2015
Ramat-Gan - Att: 14,331

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) BNEI SAKHNIN
Tsyvilko 7', Own Goal 55'

View attachment 446661

WINNERS!!
(Trophy added to cabinet on page 1)

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Monday 12th January 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 2,139

KIRYAT-SHMONA (0 - 2) M. HAIFA

View attachment 446659

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 17th January 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,374

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) HAKOAH AMIDAR
Manga 1', Gatagov 21'

View attachment 446656

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Wednesday 21st January 2015
Bloomfield - Att: 11,046

M. TEL-AVIV (0 - 0) KIRYAT-SHMONA

View attachment 446654

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 24th January 2015
Netanya Stadium - Att: 5,163

M. NETANYA (3 - 1) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Tzedek 75'

View attachment 446653

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 31st January 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,462

KIRYAT-SHMONA (3 - 0) M. PETACH-TIKVA
Mare 15', Tsyvilko 19', Mugrabi 40'

View attachment 446650

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 446649

MONTHLY REVIEW:

An indifferent month where we saw ourselves lose touch with the league leaders, but on a positive we won a trophy, by winning the Toto Cup.
To lose to M. Haifa was difficult, as we'd just won the cup and my players were very tired from the game during the week. Our other loss was very disappointing, as we got beat by the side proping up the division and we were outplayed for the whole game.

The transfer window closed this month and with such a small squad at my disposal I really needed to strengthen the team and add some depth. But unfortunately there were no players of note, that we would've benefited from, so I decided to stick with my current squad of just 17 players.

Doing very well mate!

Cheers mate. Now that I've won a trophy, I'll be looking for another job, but one this time in a country where I can build a squad and challenge in all competitions! Israel is quite tedious to manage in, as you can only have 5 foreign players, plus players under 17 can't play in the first team, so like I'm experiencing currently with suspensions and injuries I'm literally having 1/2 subs!!

Glad you are enjoying my journey. :)

FEBRUARY '15

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 7th February 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,762

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 1) B. JERUSALEM
Rochet 56'

View attachment 446483

STATE CUP - 8th Round
Tuesday 10th February 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,261

KIRYAT-SHMONA (2 - 0) AHI NAZARETH
Own Goal 41', Tzedek 45'

View attachment 446482

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Monday 16th February 2015
Bloomfield - Att: 12,993

M. TEL-AVIV (0 - 4) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Mare Pen 8', Tsyvilko 60', 72', 75'

View attachment 446480

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 21st February 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 2,112

KIRYAT-SHMONA (0 - 0) H. HAIFA

View attachment 446479

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 28th February 2015
Yud-Alef Stadium - Att: 3,009

S.C. ASHDOD (1 - 1) KIRYAT-SHMONA
Mare 85'

View attachment 446477

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 446476

MONTHLY REVIEW:

A much better month, as we got back to winning ways and one of our best results since I've been in charge, with the hammering of M. Tel-Aviv. As we enter March the league gets split in half after our next league game, and as things stand it will be a four team battle to see who wins the league and we are one of those teams! Hopefully we can stay injury free and make a real fight of challenging for the league title.

MARCH '15

images

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 7th March 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,651

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 0) H. BE'ER-SHEVA
Mare 30'

View attachment 446331

INJURY NEWS:

Alan Gatagov - Torn Calf Muscle(3 months)

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Sunday 15th March 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,868

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 2) M. TEL-AVIV
Mugrabi 17'

View attachment 446330

ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday 21st March 2015
Municipal Stadium - Att: 1,773

KIRYAT-SHMONA (1 - 1) B. JERUSALEM
Mare 73'

View attachment 446329

INJURY NEWS:

David Manga - Twisted Knee(2 weeks)

Oded Elkayam - Twisted Ankle(3 weeks)

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 446328

JOB OFFER:

View attachment 446327

With a number of managerial casualties happening throughout Europe, one vacancy looked very appealing to me, that was the empty hot seat at Amkar in the Russian Premier Division. So I decided to declare my interest, which resulted in being offered an interview with the club's chairman.

YOUTH INTAKE:

View attachment 446326View attachment 446325

Yogev Balestra and Yaniv Ivgi were the best players to come out of our youth training centre. Both players would be ideal to have on the bench and slowly introduce them into the first team, especially with the lack of available players I have currently. Unfortunately though, players under 17 are not allowed to feature in match day squads for the first team.

MONTHLY REVIEW:

We are still in the title race and now the league has been split in half, we have another round of matches where we play each team twice in the top six.
I'm becoming increasingly worried and frustrated by the amount of injuries we are picking up, which has again left me struggling for a full squad to pick from. With that in mind and not a great transfer budget, plus you can only have 5 foreigners, I decided to go to Russia for the interview with the Amkar board to see what was on offer.

APRIL '15

amkar-perm-logo.png

NEW JOB:

AMKAR PERM - 1 year deal
RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION

View attachment 445953

Despite being in the hunt for the Israeli Premier title, I felt that given the squads injury problems that I wouldn't be able to challenge the way I'd of wanted too, so when the opportunity came up to try my management skills in Russia and also in a much higher competition, I felt it the right time to move on and test myself against some of the richest clubs in Europe.

MEET THE TEAM:

View attachment 445951View attachment 445950View attachment 445949View attachment 445948

It's clear to see that I've made a huge step up team wise, from managing in Belarus and at my last club in Israel to now in one of the wealthiest countries in Europe.
Amkar haven't been around long as they were founded in 1994, so with the likes of Zenit, Anzhi, CSKA Moscow and Rubin Kazan all competing in the league, it's no surprise that Amkar haven't won any major trophies. This is something, if given the right backing, I will attempt to change, maybe not winning competitions as such, but steering the club in the right direction.

CURRENT LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 445947

Currently sat in 9th place, with no danger of getting relegated or indeed really pushing for a European place, so the few remaining games will allow me chance to assess the whole playing squad and see what changes I will make in the coming season.
Although we don't have a chance of competing in Europe next season from our league position, we are however in the Russian Cup semi final, where the eventual winners will book their place in the Europa League.

THE SQUAD:

View attachment 445946

The squad isn't blessed with loads of talent, which is probably the reason why I took the job, so I can look to bring in more quality in the close season and build my own squad. I will make sure I don't get rid of too many players, so I'm left with the situation I experienced in Israel, where I struggled to fill the bench on numerous occasions.

HOT PROSPECT:

View attachment 445945View attachment 445944View attachment 445942

With no real stand out talent in the first team, I have high hopes for these three talented players and will, if given the chance, introduce them to the first team next season.

STAFF:

View attachment 445943

With only a month and a half left of the current season, I've decided to give the current staff the chance to impress me, before I decide whether to make any wholesale changes and re-build my backroom team.

FORMATIONS/PLAYING STYLE:

View attachment 445941View attachment 445940

I will again be using my own tactics that I've used from the start of my managerial career. Though despite me favouring the 4231 formation, I've been so impressed with the 4141 style and due to Amkar's poor defensive record, I will be implementing that tactic during the early stages of my reign, before deciding to switch to my more preferred tactic.

Last edited:
APRIL/MAY '15

amkar-perm-logo.png

RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION
Monday 20th April 2015
Arena Khimki - Att: 6,599

DINAMO MOSCOW (0 - 1) AMKAR
Georgiev 84'

View attachment 445933

RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION
Sunday 26th April 2015
Zvezda - Att: 13,382

AMKAR (0 - 0) KRASNODAR

View attachment 445932

RUSSIAN CUP - Semi Final
Wednesday 29th April 2015
Zvezda - Att: 16,431

AMKAR (1 - 0) ROSTOV
Herd 33'

View attachment 445931

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
Monday 4th May 2015
Zvezda - Att: 16,399

AMKAR (2 - 0) ROSTOV
Tagirbekov 15', Belorukov 36'

View attachment 445930

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
Sunday 10th May 2015
Lokomotiv Moscow - Att: 14,250

LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW (1 - 2) AMKAR
Kanunnikov 10', Georgiev 27'

View attachment 445925

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
Sunday 17th May 2015
Petrovsky - Att: 20,786

ZENIT (0 - 0) AMKAR

View attachment 445924

RUSSIAN CUP - Final
Sunday 24th May 2015
Shinnik - Att: 22,984

CSKA (2 - 2) AMKAR
Kannunikov 51', 75'
(2-2 aet) - AMKAR won 4-2 on Penalties

View attachment 445922

WINNERS!!
(Trophy added to cabinet on Page 1)

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 445920

MONTHLY REVIEW:

Well, what an incredible couple of months in charge. I managed to guide the team to win the Russian Cup, meaning we will be playing in Europe next season and also my first experience in the Europa League.
Despite our league position remaining pretty much the same as when I first took charge at the start of April, we produced some fantastic performances, most notably the draw against Zenit and the cup final win against CSKA. These performances have got me thinking that with the right investment, we could definately compete for a higher league place and potentially have a good run in Europe.

OTHER NEWS:

View attachment 445918View attachment 445917

To my complete shock, Kiryat-Shmona won the Israeli Premier League, meaning I missed out on the chance to manage in the Champions League next season. My good work didn't go unnoticed though, as I won the Israeli manager of the Year award. Despite the frustration of missing out on Europe's main cup competition, I'm pleased I've moved to Russia to help my career progress and I have confidence in my ability that I'll have a chance in the Champions League in the not too distant future.

Nice move into Russia - despite your last team reaching the Champions League I think you're, for the majority, at a better club in a better league so it was a good move! Some good results there too, mind, so I'm interested in seeing where you can take the club:)

Great work mate, what an end to the season with Amkar!

Also, nice to see your old club do well, do you plan on poaching any players from them? I would love to do a save like this but I never really want to leave a club that I've built up haha. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your first whole season in Russia. :D

Nice move into Russia - despite your last team reaching the Champions League I think you're, for the majority, at a better club in a better league so it was a good move! Some good results there too, mind, so I'm interested in seeing where you can take the club:)

Cheers mate.

Yeah nice to see them win the league and to be fair, I doubted myself whether I could've won the league, hence the move to Russia. But as you said, definately a better move career wise. :)

Great work mate, what an end to the season with Amkar!

Also, nice to see your old club do well, do you plan on poaching any players from them? I would love to do a save like this but I never really want to leave a club that I've built up haha. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your first whole season in Russia. :D

Thanks mate.

Well, similar to Israel there is a limit on foreign players allowed in the starting eleven. So I'm limited as who I could bring in from Kiryat-Shmona or Pinsk in Belarus. I have made a bid for one player though, so we'll see if he is interested.

If I'm honest I prefer staying at one club too, but have managed to resist that temptation so far, but if an offer comes up that I can see myself staying there for a long time and build something special then I may do it, but for now I'm enjoying club hopping(after I've been successful) and being teams I'd never think of playing as. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.