Status
Not open for further replies.
PRE-SEASON
(Season 3)

amkar-perm-logo.png

SEASON EXPECTATIONS:

View attachment 445355

The media don't see us being able to challenge for the title and with a potential squad overhaul, it's probably a fair assessment, but if the my new look squad gel quickly, we maybe able to surprise a few.

FRIENDLIES:

Wednesday 1st July 2015
Zvezda - Att: 3,655

AMKAR (1 - 0) CFR CLUJ
Own Goal 60'

View attachment 445353

Saturday 4th July 2015
Zvezda - Att: 4,005

AMKAR (0 - 3) STEAUA

View attachment 445352

Wednesday 8th July 2015
Zvezda - Att: 3,877

AMKAR (0 - 1) SK RAPID WIEN

View attachment 445349

TRANSFER NEWS:

View attachment 445348

View attachment 445347View attachment 445346View attachment 445345View attachment 445344View attachment 445343View attachment 445342View attachment 445341

Remi Pillot - I needed some competition for Sergey Narubin, and despite me wanting a Russian as back up, Remi was the stand out option that my scouts recommended.

Romario - A very highly rated player and with Amkar's previous manager bringing in Igor Lolo, who I feel isn't the type of player I want, it was no brainer to bring the young Brazilian in on loan for the season.

Alexander Buttner - The left back position needed filling after the sale of Peter Zanev and Alexander brings a wealth of experience since his time at Man Utd and we managed to bring him in on loan until the end of the season.

Ivan Knyazev - A talented centre back, who will provide excellent cover in defence.

Herman Stengal - We needed more quality in the centre of our midfield and Herman will definately provide that and if he can fufill his enormous potential, we'll have a very good player on our hands.

Ivan Solovjov - An exciting left winger, who joins us from our big rivals Zenit. If Ivan can over come the early pressure on him to succeed by our fans, he will become a very important player for us.

Taiberson - Picked up for a very small fee, but with huge promise. With Maxim Kanunnikov leaving for Genoa, I decided to take a risk with the 21 year old Brazilian and hope he can score some vital goals despite his lack of experience at this level.

HOT PROSPECTS:

View attachment 445340View attachment 445339

Salih Ucan - Though he's a hot prospect I expect Salih to play a big part for us this season. Again, if he fufills his potential, he has the ability to become a top player.

Andrey Verevkin - Andrey wa shere before I came to the club, but he's done more than enough to show me the talent he possess. He'll be getting some game time in cup games to help his development.

RUSSIAN SUPER CUP - Final
Saturday 11th July 2015
Central Astrakhangazprom - Att: 18,500

RUBIN (0 - 0) AMKAR
(0-0 aet) - RUBIN win 5-3 on Penalties

View attachment 445338

PRE-SEASON REVIEW:

Not the best pre-season I've had, but as we were in the process of buying and selling players, I never really had the opportunity to field my strongest eleven, but the players that I had brought in, showed me their quality during the friendly matches.
I did unfortunately experience my first competitive loss since being in charge of Amkar, but again it was nowhere near my regular starting line up and playing against Rubin, who are favourites and reigning champions, we did didn't disgrace ourselves.

I'm very happy with the signings I've made and especially as they are talented young players, who if they train hard, they have the potential to develop into top players. To sign these new players, obviously players had to leave and I made the club a very nice profit with those sales and with our participation in the Europa League, our finances are in a very healthy state.

View attachment 445337

Good signings pal, like the look of that young Russian striker as well. Needs to improve his mentals a bit but with 17 for determination he should improve pretty quickly given the game time.

Good signings pal, like the look of that young Russian striker as well. Needs to improve his mentals a bit but with 17 for determination he should improve pretty quickly given the game time.

Cheers mate, brought in some very good young players, who have potential to be very very good. Yeah Verevkin is quality, what ever happens at Amkar, if I move he'll be high on the list to come with me, plus have another youngster in U19s, who's is 15 and looks a top talent too. :)

JULY '15

amkar-perm-logo.png

RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION
Wednesday 15th July 2015
Arena Khimki - Att: 8,654

DINAMO MOSCOW (0 - 0) AMKAR

View attachment 445107

RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION
Saturday 18th July 2015
Zvezda - Att: 16,790

AMKAR (1 - 1) URAL
Solovjov 66'

View attachment 445105

INJURY NEWS:

Herman Stengal - Groin Strain(2 weeks)

RUSSIAN PREMIER DIVISION
Sunday 26th July 2015
Metallurg Samara - Att: 19,747

KRYLJA SOVETOV (0 - 1) AMKAR
Belorukov 1'

View attachment 445103

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 445099

TRANSFER NEWS:

IN:

View attachment 445097View attachment 445096

Taxiarchis Fountas from FC Porto 'B' - 2.4m

Josip Radosevic from Napoli - End of Season Loan

OUT:

Marco Stiepermann to Nurnberg - 2m

MONTHLY REVIEW:

An indifferent month, but we are still going through our transitional period. Despite the influx of new players and them still getting used to the formations, we are unbeaten in the league and currently sit 7th.
I'm happy with my defensive side of our game, but I am concerned about our attacking options, but I will keep faith with Taiberson and young Andrey Verevkin, before deciding if I need to bring in another, but more experienced striker.

Hi All,

I've decided to stop this story/save. I feel although it's supposed to be a journeyman career, where I'm aiming to win many trophies and experience various leagues, I've jumped from club to club far too quickly and have found myself questioning why I moved after only a season, where maybe I'll be better off staying and being more patient about my next move.

I apologise to those who have liked and commented on this story, but I will have a new story/save posted very soon, where I have done more research and planning to ensure I don't make the same mistakes as I did in this story.

Sorry and I hope you understand.

Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.