Sunderland pay £13m to sign Gyan

Hoping all these negative words will come back to bite you in the behinds :D ]

Maybe 5 mill more than expected but Rennes played hard ball and relaised they could manipulate us this close to the deadline

Bent and Gyan upfront, I wouldn't rule out a top half finish for Sunderland.

dont like tha bent yeno but he scores goals so ye probly will finish abar 10th

he youst 2 play 4 udinese hes decent player like but dont no abar payn 13mil tho i reckon he worth abar 7 or 8 mil

What. The. ****?

Have you heard of grammar?

Anyways, as i said, good replacement for Kenwyne Jones, but 13 mill is obviously too much to pay for a player unproven in the PL.

haha init lad got kicked out of school wen a was three so ye ur right ha

its a piece of **** 2 work a computer mate

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

themadsheep i am talkin properly anyways wat is talkin propery every1 talks different

its a piece of **** 2 work a computer mate

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

themadsheep i am talkin properly anyways wat is talkin propery every1 talks different

Typing out words that actually exist, rather than text language, or scouse :p

Sorry for going off topic.

haha thanks 4 the link but no thanks

he should be a decent buy tho

Leave the lad alone, surely your aloud to type how you want, we understand what he's saying so it doesn't matter imo.

Lol this is nearly as bad as Stoke paying £3m for Marc Wilson and giving Kitson and Lawrence to Pompey as part of the deal permanently.

ano ye tell them sam if ye can understand it wats the problem just got 2 warnings over it aswell