Sunderland pay £13m to sign Gyan

repaying his large transfer fee. he is not worth 13million per goal.

Well one thing is certain, he's a better dancer than Carlos Tevez as well as a better finisher ^^)

haha yer, although he did take the first penalty in the shootout and my god what a penalty it was.

Aye immense guy looking good so far only been a half but still if we can keep 11 players on the pitch i.e. meaning not playing Cattermole ever :p we will score goals

Aye immense guy looking good so far only been a half but still if we can keep 11 players on the pitch i.e. meaning not playing Cattermole ever :p we will score goals

Cattermole needs anger management i swear. yer i like Gyan and i think he will be a hit with the Sunderland fans.

Cattermole needs anger management i swear. yer i like Gyan and i think he will be a hit with the Sunderland fans.

Aye he wants his head examining the *****.

Aye he will be a hit with us apprently he is abit of a joker when he joined up with the Ghana national team nobody messed with Mensah because he was a beast and grew up on the streets so he is hard as out :p so Gyan went up to him with boxing gloves on and started punching him saying 'I'm not scared of you'. Apparently Mensah loved it but Gyan said he was glad he didn't hit him back because he probably would have killed him