Guys, I've updated all tactic and put awesome attaking corner setup into it.

These positions are supposed to have high "Jumping Reach" attribute: both central defenders and DM(4-3-3)/MCL(4-4-2).

Also defensive corner setup has been updated.

I'll bump it because this stuff is awesome. My scoring rate from corners has increased 3-4 times.

Just wanted to get an overview so guide me better and in order to help my players to evolve better

But the problem is what good for my players can be harm for yours.

Last edited:
Why that? ;) You can train any player to play any position even he has zero starting rating for it. Absolute any AML/AMR/AMC can be trained to play ML/MR...

Didnt know that till now...thanks ;)

Probably take a lot of time to learn to play in that position, even with high versatility.

The corrner routine is the only thing that has changed? cause I don't like score from set pieces

Didnt know that till now...thanks ;)

Probably take a lot of time to learn to play in that position, even with high versatility.

My current experience is that it requires 4-6 weeks for players with high Versatility to get +5 points increase in position rating and 2-3 months for player with very low Versatility.

Average it takes 2-4 month from "Unconvincing" to "Accomplished" and just few weeks from "Competent" to "Accomplished".

From "Awkward" to "Accomplished" between 6 and 12 months.

The corrner routine is the only thing that has changed?
Yes.

cause I don't like score from set pieces

Mate, we should have no mercy for current ME! It able to protect himself just fine ;)

Last edited:
I'll bump it because this stuff is awesome. My scoring rate from corners has increased 3-4 times.

But the problem is what good for my players can be harm for yours.
But, in my opinion is nice to have something to guide us...
But it's only mi opinion mate..
Amazing job that you have made(H)

All right. BTW be careful with training new positions cause it takes points from the CA

But it's only mi opinion mate..
Amazing job that you have made(H)

The best guide is good feeling :p

No seriously, you must look at attributes that are the lowest and they are required to be high, you should definitelly focus to this attribute only. If he is overall good at everything, just put him on role, that contain key attributes.

All right. BTW be careful with training new positions cause it takes points from the CA
There's totally nothing to be afraid. New position doesn't cost CA.

There're just some attributes have different "weighting" for different positions and it can cause any visible affect, for example, if you train defender to play striker but we are talking about AML/ML and AMR/MR so "weighting" of attributes for CA almost equal.

Also 99% of AML/AMR are already "Competent" for ML/MR position.

For example, most of time I use "Inside Forward" as Individual Training Focus for AML/AMR/ML/MR positions.

Also it isn't rare I use as individual training focus "Dribbling" or "Technique" for these positions to increase probability for player to gain these attributes and even I can change intensity to "Heavy".

So there're insane amount of combination.

Here's simple rule: When you chose individual focus training for the player this mean when he get CA increase these attributes will get chance to be increased... and you have to ask yourself do you want it or not? For example, if your Inside Forward already had enough Acceleration and Pace but very low Dribbling... maybe it would be more wiser to avoid further investments of his CA to Acceleration and Pace and chose only Dribbling for him?

Last edited:
Can you upload to different file share please. Sorry to be a pain..

who scores the corners? Left foot on the right side and vice versa?
Inswinging curl looks more efficient than outswinging so right footed takes left corner and left footed right corner.

But if one player has much higher "Corners" attribute than other I would make him take all corners no matter of side.

Last edited:
Small tip, remember to get good fullbacks, they give alot to this tactic and if they are poor then it will suffer, also what i do is if low fitness during game i take them off and bring on another fullback who is fresh, works wonders.

Thank you again for all work

Just want to say that TFF 442 seems to be more efficient than TFF 433.
But, Waste Time is just Insane... I don't know why but I find Team Work and playing Style really really good with this one.
Oten, my team score 1 or 2 Goals when I use Waste Time in Second Half or at the end of a match

I was wondering if, as last year, 4141 is not a good way to play...

Fantastic set of tactics - Took Sevilla - to back to back CL Finals(lost both extra time to Real M.) and LA Liga's (won both by 4 points) with very little signings - However one signing who I did make and he is an absolute beast in both formations - is
Anthony Knockaert - 31 goals from 28 games

I will second the tactic makers main points - LEFT FOOT ON RIGHT WING etc

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
man the 4-4-2 is the best tactic first 2 season won every competitions and in 3rd season i don't lose in serie A and UCL ...i'm in february ...only one tweak work ball into box because i had too many shots off the target ...brilliant !!!