IMPORTANT

Guys, here's the deal. Under current system it isn't possible to set maximal dribbling settings for "Trequartista" Role by PIs but I find that tactic works more efficient if they had maximal dribbling settings.

There're two options how to get maximal dribbling settings for Trequartista: 1) Add TI "Run at Defence" 2) Teach Strikers PPM "Run With Ball Often"

When I tested I had both options present so I really don't know would be it enough to have only TI "Run at Defence" active so to be safe I recommend teach your strikers "Run With Ball Often" PPM.

I HAVE UPDATED 4-4-2 TO V4 just added TI "Run at Defence" but as I said to be safe also teach your strikers "Run With Ball Often" PPM.

Here's recommend list of PPMs for the Strikers:

1) "Run With Ball Often" – teach it at first priority.
2) "Comes Deep To Get Ball"
3) "Plays One-Twos"
4) "Moves Into Channels"
5) "Tries Killer Ball Often"

BAD PPM – "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

4-4-2 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Changes:

Changed roles for STCL/STCR to Trequartista and added additional PIs.

Guys, I find these changes just awesome. I have on my testing stand increase in possession +15-20% and 30-40% for CCC and Half Chances.

I've tested new 4-4-2 V4 about 60 away games vs Arsenal, Barcelona and Bayern these clubs use 4-1(DM)-2-2-1 formation.

Before with previus version I had average 45-55% possession, now with V4 60-68%. Also amount of CCC and Half Chances increased approximately 20-30%!

I'm considering similar changes for 4-3-3 but need to test it more to decide.

Also I've updated corner set pieces in 4-4-2 V4.

Last edited:
Downloaded and will start trying it now. Are there any changes to be made in filters for the Trequartista?

I'll update it soon. Mostly it will be the same only minimal level for dribbling a bit higher to 13+, Agility 14+ and Flair 12+.

Is it possible to just use one of the tactics or would you say it is beneficial to stick with the two?

Hey mate very impressive results. It;s just i'm half way through the season with Tottenham sitting in 5th place and i've hit my mid season slump. Out of all my saves this always happens at the same date (december). Do you have any advice as to how to break this slump? (I've tried dropping players and phaving private chats but that doesn't work)
Thanks

Can you upload to another file share plaease. Tactics and filters if you can.

Hey mate very impressive results. It;s just i'm half way through the season with Tottenham sitting in 5th place and i've hit my mid season slump. Out of all my saves this always happens at the same date (december). Do you have any advice as to how to break this slump? (I've tried dropping players and phaving private chats but that doesn't work)
Thanks
Mate, I really haven't noticed that bad form for me happens in specific period of time... it can happens any time mostly because you have series of matches against strong opponents or mix of matches against weaker or equal opponents where you very unlucky and shortly after you play against strong opponents.

The stronger team you have the more chances to come out as winner from this series.

I'm afraid I tell nothing new... there're things you can do to improve your results:

1) Conditions management of the team between matches.
2) Morale management(team talk, team meeting)
3) Smart substitutions during the match. Decision refresh defence or attack. Full Backs contribute greatly to attack and defense and often I prefer to use subs for them.
4) Smart switching between tactics during the match.

Last edited:
Why do you play Ayew as Inside Forward on AML position? He is "Left Foot Only" and totally can't play Inside Forward on AML position.

You need right footed player on AML position or at least rating for the right foot "Fairly Strong" or "Strong".

Also Adam Lallana is right footed and you should play him on AML position but it isn't such critical because he has rating for Left foot ? "Strong" so he can also perform well on AMR position but he only a bit slow for Inside Forward? Acceleration ? 13. I would recommend to have minimum 15 for Acceleration and optimal 16-17.
Thanks for your helping. However, I failed to use your tac 443 V1, Waste time V3
I Replayed 2nd season with southapton and signed many players as suggested by you.
DLP: Fabio Quagliarella/Adrian
AML: Rabella, Jay Rodriguez
AMC: Coutinho, Wilshere
AMR: Florian Thauvin, Robben, Bojan
MC, DM: James Ward-Prowse, Romero, Victor Wanyama
DL: Baines, Shaw
DR:
Nathaniel Clyne....
DC: Smalling, Shawross, Balanta,...

Training: Team Cohensen From July to early October

PREMIER LEAGUE 10 games: win 4, draw, 2, lose 4
C1: 3 games: 2 lose, 1 draw
Caring cup: 1 lose

I feel sad goodbye to your Tac :(

Mate, how come you used one tactic 4-3-3 but there's a system which consist of 3 tactics? Also 4-3-3 has been updated to V3 but why you still using v1?
Because when you set up this topic, only have 3 Tac: 4-4-2 V1, 4-3-3 Base V1, 4-3-3 Waste time V3.

When I failed with the first Tacs, I feel sad and do not have time to test the next Tacs that you just updated.

(My english's so bad :$)

Last edited:
I've updated filters and attributes recommendations.

Considering new Trequartista role for strikers I merge them with AMCR(4-3-3) because now you need similar players for these position.

Players like these suites just fine for strikers and AMCR:

Leo.jpg

Rafina.jpg

Also changed attributes recommendations for MCL(4-3-3) and MCR(4-4-2) position. Slightly reduced attacking attributes but made this guys reasonable competent at defense.

Players like these suites just fine:

Ekdal.jpg

Enzo.jpg

What type of changes do you make, if you are having problems creating chances with the 4-4-2 tactic, in a match where you are the favourite?

Only negative for me is that I've scored maybe 3/4 times from corners this season, anyway to improve that?

What type of changes do you make, if you are having problems creating chances with the 4-4-2 tactic, in a match where you are the favourite?

For me personally if i'm the clear favoruite and its 0-0 or i'm losing even at 60min mark i usually go all out, overload, high def line, get stuck in, take more risks.

The only reason some people are not having success with this tactic is that they dont listen to what TFF9 is saying. Played 4 seasons with crewe and now I'm in champions league gone past the group stage. I even watched a few full matches just to see how players act in all situations and the movement and combinations they create completely outclasses the opposition. Huge credit to TFF9