Only negative for me is that I've scored maybe 3/4 times from corners this season, anyway to improve that?

Corner setup is what I'm looking at right now. I've found good combination that shows very solid result... I'll test it a bit more and probably later today I'll put this corner setup in all tactics.

The only reason some people are not having success with this tactic is that they dont listen to what TFF9 is saying. Played 4 seasons with crewe and now I'm in champions league gone past the group stage. I even watched a few full matches just to see how players act in all situations and the movement and combinations they create completely outclasses the opposition. Huge credit to TFF9
Thanks for the feedback, mate! ;)

I've updated filters and attributes recommendations.

Considering new Trequartista role for strikers I merge them with AMCR(4-3-3) because now you need similar players for these position.

Players like these suites just fine for strikers and AMCR:

Leo.jpg

Rafina.jpg

Also changed attributes recommendations for MCL(4-3-3) and MCR(4-4-2) position. Slightly reduced attacking attributes but made this guys reasonable competent at defense.

Players like these suites just fine:

Ekdal.jpg

Enzo.jpg

I'll put it here for awhile... ;)

For me attacking corners are now a prolific source of goals. Method? Simply put all players in default setup (meaning no setup, just untick the box), and corner aimed for the near post.

Can anyone offer any advice for what works for them with team talks?

As a rule I say nothing to start, go aggressive if losing or drawing at HT (no matter the opposition) and calmly congratulate at FT if it's a win. If winning at HT I say 'things are going well but I know you are capable of even better', if I lose at FT it's an aggressive response.

I'm not sure if this is the best policy or not, anyone got any suggestions?

TFF, I'm a big fan of your tactics as you know.
But I have to say, this tactic is just woeful lol (for me at least). It doesn't really do sh*t for me, and I'm fearing for my job (with Arsenal 2nd season).
I'll happily bypass this one and go back to your older tactics for now.
Obviously it seems to be working for some people and not others, I guess that's the unpredictability of the FM14 match engine and whatnot.

Hi TTF9,

I think I've found a "better" System :

Vs AMC systems : Insanity V3
Vs Flat Systems : Supremacy V1
Time Waste : Insanity Time-waste V4

Just got promoted with Bari in Serie B and played some pretty good stuff on the way up too. Give it a go :)

Guys, I've updated all tactic and put awesome attaking corner setup into it.

These positions are supposed to have high "Jumping Reach" attribute: both central defenders and DM(4-3-3)/MCL(4-4-2).

Also defensive corner setup has been updated.

Finally it seems I found tactics that work. I just have a question. If I'm non-favourite should I play with the time waste tactic or risk it with 4-4-2/4-3-3 ?

TFF

Very hard to find good ML/MR with strong opposite foot...can you do something about that?

TFF

Very hard to find good ML/MR with strong opposite foot...can you do something about that?

retrain a right winger with a right foot to play on left.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You cant, if doesnt have at least awkward level in this position.
Why that? ;) You can train any player to play any position even he has zero starting rating for it. Absolute any AML/AMR/AMC can be trained to play ML/MR...

Finally it seems I found tactics that work. I just have a question. If I'm non-favourite should I play with the time waste tactic or risk it with 4-4-2/4-3-3 ?

Waste Time tactic hasn't been designed to use for full match and I usually switch for it only if lead 2 goals and only in rarely cases for last 15-25 min when I lead only 1 goal and draw also acceptable result for me.

Last edited:
Can you show yours please?
Individual focus training for all my players? What use it will be for you? ;)

If you doubt about individual focus training for some of your player just show me their attributes/position and I'll recommend something ;)

Individual focus training for all my players? What use it will be for you? ;)

If you doubt about individual focus training for some of your player just show me their attributes/position and I'll recommend something ;)
Just wanted to get an overview so guide me better and in order to help my players to evolve better