So say, for example, I'm playing as Man City (I'm not, just an example) and I have Jesus Navas who PPM-wise and attribute-wise is definitely a winger. You'd rather play him at AML or just stick him on the right with the AP settings from V1?

So say, for example, I'm playing as Man City (I'm not, just an example) and I have Jesus Navas who PPM-wise and attribute-wise is definitely a winger. You'd rather play him at AML or just stick him on the right with the AP settings from V1?

Train him AML position… just few weeks and he will be competent for it.

His attributes are fine for Inside Forward maybe only he has a little bit low finishing.

Or you can play his as a winger just change his role in V3 from Inside Froward to Winger and only add PI "Cross From Byline". Other PIs leave as it.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Download V3 - TFF_SUPREMACY(BASE)_V3

image.jpg

Changes:

A lot of changes :)

Download links have been updated in opening post.

This baby deserves to be bumped one more time! ;)

Last edited:
Hahaa I have been playing with your Insanity V3 and think its still to this date the best tactic you've ever made, this tactic doesn't seem to control the game a much or indeed create as many CCC's. But it seems good so far, well done mate another winning tactic.

Can somone upload to another file share please. Cant use media fire for some reason. Thanks..

Last edited:
are there any tweaks I should make if i`m trailing against an underdog?

im a little confused are the IF's suppose to be inverted right footie on the left and left foot on the right

- Tactic works the best when AML has main foot left and AMR has main foot right. It also could works, for example, if AML has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong" or "Strong".

then later it says

AML should be right footed or rating for the right foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"
AMR should be left footed or rating for the left foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

im a little confused are the IF's suppose to be inverted right footie on the left and left foot on the right

- Tactic works the best when AML has main foot left and AMR has main foot right. It also could works, for example, if AML has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong" or "Strong".

then later it says

AML should be right footed or rating for the right foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"
AMR should be left footed or rating for the left foot is "Fairly Strong" / "Strong"

version 1 had Advanced Playmakers in these positions and they played like wingers, now v.3 has inside forwrds so the AML has to be right footed as they cut inside.

I tried seamus coleman as an IF and he already has 4 goals and 2 assists in 5 games

Have you some terrible problem with Defence ?

Ok, Team play Well, Great Football, Scores enough but sometimes... My Two DC are completely NUTS...
Try to Tweak this part of the tactic but nothing seems to work

Ok, Team play Well, Great Football, Scores enough but sometimes... My Two DC are completely NUTS...
Try to Tweak this part of the tactic but nothing seems to work

I found removing play offside and add much deeper defensive line helped although if they get the ball into ur box it can be chaos

I found removing play offside and add much deeper defensive line helped although if they get the ball into ur box it can be chaos

Yeah, try this too but DC have some bad reaction sometimes this year, and specially in Away Game
Maybe they came completely idiot away from home, or maybe this year ME sucks ? ( In my opinion, ME Sucks...)

Guys, redownload BASE tactic. I've slightly tweaked passing/cross settings for full backs.

Thanks. I've fixed opening post.

Nope ;)

I would recommend pay attention for these attributes of your central defenders: Anticipation, Positioning, Marking, Concentration … what level do they have? Also if central defender has Strength less than striker he often pushed away from good position and striker has advantage of good position, especially during near post crosses.

Last edited:
Prefer V1 to V3, as instead of crosses, i now have 4 guys in the box, the 2 IFs, the AMC and the striker. This makes defenders all together, making shooting on target very hard.

Any thoughts on this?

Should I follow the filters or your indications about skills?
(Excuse me for poor english)