I can see that you are now using Inside forwards on the wings. Do you prefer the AMR to be left footed, and vice versa for the AML then?

I can see that you are now using Inside forwards on the wings. Do you prefer the AMR to be left footed, and vice versa for the AML then?

Yes, but I'm not 100% sure about IF ;). Later today I'll upload V3 version. There'll be increase dribbling settings for DLF and very probably change role for DPL.

Yes, but I'm not 100% sure about IF ;). Later today I'll upload V3 version. There'll be increase dribbling settings for DLF and very probably change role for DPL.

Okay. I would be nice if you took a moment to write something about what effect the changes between the different versiosn have, perhaps supported by some kind of screenshots? :D

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Download V3 - TFF_SUPREMACY(BASE)_V3

image.jpg

Changes:

A lot of changes :)

Download links have been updated in opening post.

TFF how do you buy players for future/youngters. I mean more on the attributes side of things?

TFF how do you buy players for future/youngters. I mean more on the attributes side of things?

There're few rules:
1) I'm sure that this player capable to fit attributes requirement for positions after 2-3 seasons.
2) Attributes of this player shouldn't be too far away from levels I want for this position (usually 1 point away and rarely 2 points away) because I want to use this player in competitive match without fear of sufficient impact on results. Also without appearance in competitive matches his progress will be extremely slow.
3) There're some attributes which extremely hard to develop so I try find players who have these attributes already fit.

So, less crossing?

Yes, there's a little bit less crossing but full backs still cross a lot and IFs also cross some times.

Last edited:
There're few rules:
1) I'm sure that this player capable to fit attributes requirement for positions after 2-3 seasons.
2) Attributes of this player shouldn't be too far away from levels I want for this position (usually 1 point away and rarely 2 points away) because I want to use this player in competitive match without fear of sufficient impact on results. Also without appearance in competitive matches his progress will be extremely slow.
3) There're some attributes which extremely hard to develop so I try find players who have these attributes already fit.

Yes, there's a little bit less crossing but full backs still cross a lot and IFs also cross some times.
Cheers mate. Maybe you should make another filter for young players. Im sure lots of people would be very grateful ;)

You know when you can 'make changes' during a game, do you or don't you?

You know when you can 'make changes' during a game, do you or don't you?

Mid game, on the right hand side it says like "So and so needs to be closed down" and you can "Make changes"

I wanted to know if you made the changes or not mid game?

Hope I understood that better lol

Mid game, on the right hand side it says like "So and so needs to be closed down" and you can "Make changes"

I wanted to know if you made the changes or not mid game?

Hope I understood that better lol

Ouchh... Mate I'm trying understand but still struggling... XD

If you are talking about any suggestion for your assistant during the match so I recommend just turn him off.

What about Assistan's tactical advices TTF during the game; like " direct passing, crossing more".... Shall we ignore those advices as well!!!

Hi TTF9,

Do you think it'd be possible to mix and match the V1 and V3 in case I don't have the right players? So say I have a good winger I could copy the winger settings from V1 to V3??

Thanks

What about Assistan's tactical advices TTF during the game; like " direct passing, crossing more".... Shall we ignore those advices as well!!!
Sure... Mate, it's a surprise for me to hear that any still follow assistance advises or even consider to follow it ;)

Do you think it'd be possible to mix and match the V1 and V3 in case I don't have the right players? So say I have a good winger I could copy the winger settings from V1 to V3??

Ehhh... but I really don't see any problems to play wingers as inside forwards... yes, they may have slightly a bit different attributes but most of time they are 90% similar.

Last edited: