Dude! This tactic is just incredible! I won EPL with Newcastle first season! Team plays just amazing!

Thanks a lot for sharing! :)

any screenshots pal???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Rly good mate!

View attachment 384242 View attachment 384241

I just don't know what the fck happend in this match I've lost 1-7!!! First half end 1-3, then at start second half i got red card, then ***** ***** and fcking 1-7...

ekhm...can u tell me what is PPM? |)

Last edited:
then at start second half i got red card, then ***** ***** and fcking 1-7...

As I said in opening post(IMPORTANT section) there're a lot of positions in this tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI so in order to avoid sending off need to pay close attentions to players who is booked during the match and behave accordingly.

ekhm...can u tell me what is PPM? |)

Player's Preferred Move

- Also I would recommend to pay attention for PPMs of the player who plays MCL(Central Midfielder( A )) position if he has "Comes Deep To Get Ball" this is bad PPM for this positions and I recommend to avoid it.

idk where I see it?

idk where I see it?

PPM.jpg

- Also I would recommend to pay attention for PPMs of the player who plays MCL(Central Midfielder( A )) position if he has "Comes Deep To Get Ball" this is bad PPM for this positions and I recommend to avoid it.

idk where I see it?

In player information, right-down corner ;)

Have never been a huge fan of tactics that start with a counter mentality, but I am a huge fan of all of your tactics upto date. Going to give this a go and will post some SS as I complete the season

how's this tactic go in europe?

and over a PL season what would the for/against look like

tempted to start a PL save with it, looks promising

Hey mate, thanks for sharing another excellent tactic.
Just a quick question about your individual player training if I may.
For your wide players AMR/AML would you train them as Advanced Playmakers or Wingers?
I know in your OP you said you just need usual wingers so I would be inclined to have them training as a Winger role. Would this be correct or is the role more specialized and require the Advanced Playmaker training?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Hey mate, thanks for sharing another excellent tactic.
Just a quick question about your individual player training if I may.
For your wide players AMR/AML would you train them as Advanced Playmakers or Wingers?
I know in your OP you said you just need usual wingers so I would be inclined to have them training as a Winger role. Would this be correct or is the role more specialized and require the Advanced Playmaker training?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
You are welcome, mate. Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, that's correct you can train them as Wingers but in some cases it could more efficient to use different individual focus. For example, I see that winger has Acceleration - 17, Agility -16, and Pace 15 so It's really enough and don't want invest his CA for Physical attributes anymore but also I see that he has Dribbling, Technique, Off The Ball and Flair about 12 and this is really low so probably I would chose such individual training focus to avoid train Physical attributes and train attributes which I think are to low.

Who the **** is that? Striker who can play in goal haha

Any other suggested PPM please?

Ehh... the problem is that there're many PPMs which are useful for some positions and harmful for other and in cases when you need rotate the team it can be very uncomfortable so I prefer not to train such PPM at all.

There're some PPMs which more universal like:
"Plays One-Tows" suites for AMC/AML/AMR/STC positions.
"Tries Killer Ball Often" suites for AMC/STC position.

Also possible to train all attackers "Shoots With Power" I find this PPM is awesome.

"Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is good PPM for MCL position but harmful for MCR and AMC positions so if you play this guy sometimes on these positions I recommend don't train him this PPM.

Last edited:
Just the 10 games testing....defensively I think this one is weaker than AWE.....