Cracking results Will, but it seems like you have conceded a **** of a lot of goals!

I wouldn't call it "**** of a lot" just 58 conceded ;) as I can see it's one of the best results in the league just 5 teams conceded few goals less… but same time team scored 109 goals ;)

Do you start with Time Waste if you are up against the top teams (as in Pure Insanity ) ?

I haven't done it with Pure Insanity and I see no point to do it with this tactic. Waste Time version is designed to protect your lead for last 25-30 min of the match but play all match with Waste Time will very inefficient.

Also I find that if you start using Waste Time version to early it can backfire because nothing can give 100% guaranty that you don't concede so it should be used wisely.

For example, it can be very frustrating if you lead only by 1 goal and play against weak team and change for Waste Time after 1st half but concede from corner on last minutes...

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it "**** of a lot" just 58 conceded ;) as I can see it's one of the best results in the league just 5 teams conceded few goals less… but same time team scored 109 goals ;)

Not trying to take anything away from the tactic and I haven't tried it myself, but he has conceded over 1 goal a game, which I personally think isn't that great. Scoring wise it is spot on.

I think that is the thing with the 4231 formation, it is very good in attack but very poor in defence.

but he has conceded over 1 goal a game, which I personally think isn't that great. Scoring wise it is spot on.
Heh… but I find that concede 1 goal per match is a bless under current ME ;) Absolutely any team can score 1 goal and there's nothing tactic can do about. This one goal can come from corner, near box attacking thrown-in, free kick, crazy mistake of defenders and GK(yeah… I'm sure everyone has seen this a lot ;))

Played 5 games so far not including friendlies, have won them all quite easily and have only conceded 1 scoring 17. And that's with changing nearly my whole team every match due to buying a lot of young players and wanting to give them game time. Easily the best TFF9 tactic!

If you lower your d-line in the last minutes, it can help to prevent goals

Really want to test this but only finished a transfer window and brought in the perfect players for the AWESOMEZILLA tactic so will wait a season or 2 before i try your next tactic, goodluck mate.

I only use your tactics atm :p

Okay finished first season with Leicester using AWESOMEZILLA and promoted so going to focus on this transfer window for the premier league and use this tactic, as in real life if you will, a championship side promoted i want to really use a target man :) will post soon!

Judging from your OP and what you think works, I'll test this with Everton, Looks good :)

working very well with Schalke in 2015/16

I?m in second place behind Bayern

Bayern 32-1-1 :O
Schalke 26-5-3

I dont normally post a match result on here but after this result i thought it would show off the attacking potential of the team when you get it right. Top league match, not a friendly, produced the biggest result i have had in a league game.

View attachment 383719

Nice one TFF.

Think you have a real winner in this tactic.

Hi mate!

Do you think that this tactics could work with an underdoog team? thanks a lot!

Hi mate!

Do you think that this tactics could work with an underdoog team? thanks a lot!

I'm testing this with Farnborough but still in pre-season before going into Skrill Premier (Won the Skrill South using Pure Insanity and then Awsomezilla).

Looking good in pre-season so far, even beat Peterborough 3-2 at home an the tactic is nowhere near fluid added to the fact that it is really tough to find players with good enough stats to compliment it.