Techniques to find World Class Regens.

thanks mate really good thread how many times have we said that to you before

Thanks FourFourTwo. I tend to just send my best scouts out to different parts of the world based on their knowledge of a country and search for under 20s there, but using your technique above I found this person. He's 16 and valued at £2.3M, definitely one for the future!

View attachment 20593

View attachment 20594

Thanks FourFourTwo. I tend to just send my best scouts out to different parts of the world based on their knowledge of a country and search for under 20s there, but using your technique above I found this person. He's 16 and valued at £2.3M, definitely one for the future!

View attachment 20593

View attachment 20594
lol, he's certainly not the most handsomest guy on earth XD

back on topic, thanks for the tip, though i have to admit that i do not fully agree due to past experiences

previously, there was a 16 year old player who was worth 400k in my old game and played for fc twente (cant remember), had decent stats, though not very impressive. decided to give him a go and then snapped him up for 850k. got really bored one day and decided to play with the genie scout and then saw that he had a potential of 196 :O

there was also another regen who was 15 and worth 2m and played for bordeaux, only to realise that he had a potential of just 152. i think the clubs where they start at might influence their values a bit.

lol, he's certainly not the most handsomest guy on earth XD

back on topic, thanks for the tip, though i have to admit that i do not fully agree due to past experiences

previously, there was a 16 year old player who was worth 400k in my old game and played for fc twente (cant remember), had decent stats, though not very impressive. decided to give him a go and then snapped him up for 850k. got really bored one day and decided to play with the genie scout and then saw that he had a potential of 196 :O

there was also another regen who was 15 and worth 2m and played for bordeaux, only to realise that he had a potential of just 152. i think the clubs where they start at might influence their values a bit.

Ahaa, that regen is a god. :$ In terms of looks, but his stats are just as sexy. ;)
And yeah, i agree that sometimes larger clubs do snap up the value a lot, leaving the less-valued gems not too be found. But.. 14 an 15 year old regens at big clubs is good news for you, you can either buy them straight away, or take advantage of the big clubs training him into an even better player, even though he will be more expensive, his years training is already done for you. But if you purchase a 14 year old from a small club, its all depending on your yearly tutoring, trainging and moral effect on his stats. Effort. (K)

My favourite technique is to use the Genie Scout. Good guide though mate.

Quite time-taking tough, I use the Hidden attibutes and sort the players by Potential Ability

My favourite technique is to use the Genie Scout. Good guide though mate.

agreed this is the best technique.

but if not using this, i send scouts to look at all youth leagues from the active leagues i open. this eliminates scouts coming up with reports of pato every month. Looking at the youth leagues means your scouts are focused only on the regens.

I use Genie Scout too. Once in the 2012/2013 season I found a regen at NEC (dutch team) with a potential ability of 199!

Genie scout is a 3rd party program which can be used to see a player's PA and CA. Can be easily found on google I think.

You can download it off this site mate.

cheers mate,i will have a look see

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

just had a look i cant find it,were can i find it mate

on my game racing have produced like 10 or so regens which have been picked up by big clubs :S